Best Taqueria in Town

We've talked steak. We've talked burgers. We've talked pizza.

Where do you guys get the best tacos (non-Hobby) in the Burgh?
We've talked steak. We've talked burgers. We've talked pizza.

Where do you guys get the best tacos (non-Hobby) in the Burgh? Originally Posted by HDGristle
We’ve talked tacos as well.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ght=best+tacos

But I’ll add Las Palmas in Beechview to the list. Beechview is heavily populated by Hispanics. So, it has to be good.
Taquitos taco truck .

I prefer traditional tacos and flavor profiles, but the chains can be decent if you can construct your own taco.
Condado
Los Cabos @ 4110 Penn Ave in Bloomfield. My favorite in the city.
Patron East Liberty
Mezcal on Butler St.
Las Palmas Brookline
Las Palmas Beechview

Condado has some of the gringoest tacos I've ever tasted. I've had better at taco bell. I resisted going there for years, and one day my friend convinced me to try it. It was even worse than I expected. I think they put mayo in the tacos. The only gringo tacos I like are at Tako, but at least they use real soft corn tortillas.
Los Cabos @ 4110 Penn Ave in Bloomfield. My favorite in the city. Originally Posted by tommy156
I agree. I listed it in the thread I posted. When I was doing business at Children’s I always stopped in.
I agree. I listed it in the thread I posted. When I was doing business at Children’s I always stopped in. Originally Posted by bambino
Fantastic food made by a fantastic family
Patron East Liberty
Mezcal on Butler St.
Las Palmas Brookline
Las Palmas Beechview

Condado has some of the gringoest tacos I've ever tasted. I've had better at taco bell. I resisted going there for years, and one day my friend convinced me to try it. It was even worse than I expected. I think they put mayo in the tacos. The only gringo tacos I like are at Tako, but at least they use real soft corn tortillas. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Condado is definitely gringo-centric. That said, I don't mind stopping in from time to time; I just wouldn't put it on the list of best taquerias in Pittsburgh.
Not a fan of Condado. I do like Las Palmas and Mezcal, though.