my first TRUE gfe experience

You often see providers advertise themselves as GFE.

One wonders, "what is GFE?"

One asks providers this question, and the answer you alweays recieve is:
"This is what it would be like f you were with your girlfriend".

Realy?

Not counting some of the bee-awtches I've dated in my lifetime, there is a stark disparity between what took place between my gf and I, and what some providers call GFE.

What ever happened to the lost art of "making out"?

This (Friday) morning, I had a date with a provider, wont mention her name, but it rhymes with ba-NANA foriegn, and she gave me the closest and best thing I've ever experienced to genuine gfe. I could have spent the whole date just laying in her arms kissing her. God she loves to kiss and is a good kisser. We were making out and she made me feel 17 again. There were none of the grudgingly-I-will-kiss-you-because-your-paying-for-it-and-I-feel-I-probably-have-to-do-it type kisses. No, she was good. She gave me sore-tongue-syndrome! I haven't exuded that much saliva since my last trip to the dentist. When she put her arms and legs around me, it's like she didn't want to let go.

There should be an acronym for "foreplay/making out" of this calibre. DFK doesn't go far enough. We could call it FP or MO.

Darlin', if you're reading this and it embarrased you, my bad. You could teach these eccie girls what gfe means. Or least teach them about the illusion of passion!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

according to legend, prince charming awoke sleeping beauty with a single kiss. Had he been alive in our times, considering the sexual aggressiveness of today's women, he would have had to perform multiple sessions of daty!
You owe a review on that encounter unless she's under the radar. Glad you had a great time.
When you go out to play again come see what I have going on...GFE to the max here promise you that...
I would love to play with u sabrina
Her play time is like no other just try it,looking to see a review from you soon!
I have got to meet Sabrina. Cute, cute woman.
Garland Bone, I'm not embarrassed at all!
Lana, remember the crack you made about the aches & pains of old age?
well...., I think I pullled a muscle in my lower back while experiencing your "illusion of passion"! Ouch, it was fun though!
Sabrina needs to make her way to Fort Worth for a bit, breath of fresh air & all
Ha Ha, Lana was one of my guesses. She is good at everything but I second that her kissing is top notch. Being a NY'r I never knew the charms of Texas ladies until I met Lana. GB if you haven't already go ahead and give us that review.
When you go out to play again come see what I have going on...GFE to the max here promise you that...
Originally Posted by sabrina nicole
to the MAX?

I don't belive it! Prove it!

Sabrina needs to make her way to Fort Worth for a bit, breath of fresh air & all Originally Posted by rachet3375
She would enjoy the visit. I know I would. Go west, young woman. But, if you don't, I'll still come to you.