Why Do Providers deserve Tips????

First of all let me say I over tip in every part of my life. I was wondering why providers think they deserve a tip for services rendered. If the expectations are met by the provider and the price is met by the hobbiest, then the deal is done. Why the extra $20, $50 or $100 tip expectation.....
I'd leave a tip if my expectations for the encounter were exceeded or if there was unexpected chemistry, which is always a nice surprise!
I don't see why a provider would expect a tip. But I think tipping a provider should be the same as tipping a bartender or waitress. Excellent service can sometimes be rewarded, but its never required.
I usually tip anyone who provides excellent service, whether it's a waitress or a provider.
So what happen, did a provider make a fuss about tipping and you didn't tip?

Did you pay for a low rate....and she asked for a tip to egual out what she would have made if she charged normal?

Not sure if any of that happen, But I thought I would ask, I think it is impolite to ask for a tip.

I have not ever ask for a tip....ever.
I have no conclusive evidence, but I think it probably stemmed from "ancient history". Back when most ladies of the evening worked for pimps or madams. The soiled doves had to give up part of the fee (usually 40% to 60%) to the "house". The way she could get a little extra money for herself was to ask for a tip.
And so it has continued as a part of tradition.

Wll, it could be!
I think it is impolite to ask for a tip.
I have not ever ask for a tip....ever. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I appreciate a provider who doesn't request a tip, but if she goes beyond our appointment time and says nothing about it, I will always give a tip.
I don't believe any provider should "expect" or "demand" a tip but I do think you should consider the risk that every provider takes being in this business. If the service goes beyond what's expected and the cost of an incall are also reasons for a tip. It doesn't always have to cash either. I know many that give gift cards or flowers etc. Its just a nice gesture.
I don't think I've ever read anywhere that a provider expects to be tipped, only that, it's not necessary, but always appreciated.

Why not tip if a lady exceeds expectations? No, what we do is not like any other service, it's Much more personal than any other service or business out there, but it is still a service and most people do tip any other service type of individual when expectations are exceeded and even when they are not. I tip almost everyone that provides an individual service to me. Not really the guy down at 7-11, but have bought him a lottery ticket...LOL
I can show you why you should tip
Its kind of a gray area. Tipping is customary for bartenders and waitstaff due to the amount of money they are paid (less than minimum wage) or for taxi's (if you have luggage or heavy items that the driver places in the trunk) so similarly...if the provider does go beyond expectations as far as activities or services, then a tip can be a "thank you" gesture in return. If I want a bj and the provider states that it'll be $100, I show up and get a decent bj, i'm not going to tip...but if I get the bj in an over the top pse manner...I may leave a $20 just to show my appreciation.
True story - a few months ago, I was perusing the BP ads, and I am wont to do from time to time. Imagine my surprise when I came across an ad that said (in bold letters) "TIPS EXPECTED, NOT APPRECIATED." I couldn't believe my eyes. I was accustomed to seeing the other way around (TIPS NOT EXPECTED, BUT APPRECIATED).

I didn't know anything about this provider, but I knew she was carrying out her own death sentence, so I decided to send her an email and ask her about it. Sure enough, that was not her intent and she made the correction as quickly she could.

Not especially pertinent, but I thought interesting.
Quality providers don't expect a tip, but they do earn one, which is why I tip when I receive quality service, which is usually the case.

But each guy can choose his own tipping policy. Some never tip. Quality providers set their rates at a level they're comfortable with and unlike waitresses and bartenders, are not depended upon tips. They seem more interested in repeat business than tips, but they do appreciate the tips when they get them.

Which brings me to my final belief. No matter your philosophy on tipping, if you stay well over your scheduled time, tip the lady. It's the right thing to do.
I have never had a lady ask me for a tip, I usually like to bring a little gift from Goody Goody to get the session started right, but if I enjoy the session, I really don't mind providing a little tip at the end.
Unless she's an agency provider or you're at a massage parlor or peep show or some other non-indy arrangement in which the company she works with/for takes a large portion of the rate, tipping is NOT customary. Whether it's deserved or not is another argument.

Did she go above and beyond your expectations? Did she go above and beyond your expectations -- especially considering the rate she's at? Is your wallet just feeling extra heavy that day? Just overwhelmed with endorphins and want to spread the joy? Go ahead and tip. Otherwise, she'll set her rate at however much she expects to be given for the specified time you spend together, and that's what you should give her.

Now, gifts, on the other hand, are something I DESERVE, and I have a note from Santa to prove it.