Testing?

I'm sure this has been a topic before, but thought I'd revisit it.

How often do you as providers as well as the higher volume hobbiests get tested for STD's? Speaking for myself I might be more inclined to seek out a provider who is tested on a semi-regular basis. (not that I'd want anything uncovered) Just a little more piece of mind.

Am I the only one?
Funny. Most of the providers on this board get tested regularly, say, at least once a month. I know I do. I'm sure won't see the response that they never get tested but there are a few out there.
  • Duke
  • 08-04-2010, 01:23 PM
What testing labs do you recommend and do you do the full panel of 7 or 8?
I get the full panel to include Hepatitis, HIV and all STD twice a year and I do not take chances! Never had any questions from insurance or anyone else, probably because I am a chef/
i usually get tested once a month, but since im pregnant its twice a month, gotta keep the baby safe!!!
so, what are some of the places you all get tested? me, ppnt.
You can go to planned parenthood if you don't have a MD.
any lab test now
they have several locations in the metroplex
http://anylabtestnow.com/
If you live in Dallas or Dallas County anyone can get tested for all STDs at the Dallas County Health and Human Services building {STD clinic} on Stemmons . You can see a doctor, all lab work and medication if needed for 20 and if you do not have the 20 the will still see you. They test for all STD, HIV and is a bargin compared to Planned parenthood, they wanted at least 150 for lab test.