Photographs

Just curious how most providers feel about having pics taken during sessions? Had one girl ask if I brought my camera and I hadn't even thought about it till then. Probably one more piece of incriminating evidence but something to remember her by. Just wondering if this is something to plan for or what?
I know I'm aging myself but back before digital cameras I used to take a poloroid camera with me and take candid shots or me and the girl together. Still have those hid away in the attic. Boy, does that bring back some fond memories.
I have one particular friend who has done this on more than one occassion. If I am comfortable with the friend and I get copies, I really enjoy doing this.
some of the women i've visited many times have asked me to bring my camera along or have assented to my bringing my camera. some very hot photos that do indeed bring back mammaries, er, memories.
I've taken pics with the phone but always let the girl see each snap as I shoot it so she can verify no face is in the frame or if there is something she doesn't like about it. Waiting on my HTC Evo with 8Mp camera