Alert- TS Carmen is a Fraud

She is using a female bodybuilders pics and claiming its her. I spotted the Female bodybuilder and she is from another country. Beware You never know who might answer the door.

*******Fraud Alert TS Carmen*****

Hello gentlemen I Am Carmen and I Am 25 years old, I am black & puerto rican ,from New York I am visiting The galleria area for the very vfirst time I like men of all races!!! I am very femme and love being some what the Dom one in an intimate setting!!! I have 10 reasons why I'm your perfect girl lets both get on our knees and have it out!!!

Minutes from downtown 929 253 4272 Carmen Nicole
150 half 200 hour 100qv no text or mms thanks
Poster's age: 19

• Post ID: 24981992 houston
Thank you...I was very excited about calling..but now I won't..

Thanks again,
Awww I'm so sorry to hear that! Well hopefully you find someone else
Alert!!!! Alert!!!!
Awww I'm so sorry to hear that! Well hopefully you find someone else Originally Posted by MissJae713

No dangling death from her, butt... I hear she likes it in the rear...
No dangling death from her, butt... I hear she likes it in the rear... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
And I hear you don't have enough equipment to get close enough to my ass
And I hear you don't have enough equipment to get close enough to my ass Originally Posted by MissJae713
I will never be close enough, for you to ever figure that out. You need to keep listening to Anna Star, you will go a long way!

Even the fat chicks need some lovin'...
This does not represent a clear and present threat to the membership nor are fake pics an uncommon occurrence. As such this does not qualify as an alert and I am moving the this to coed forums for further discussion
[QUOTE=lookn4boobies;1056322831]I will never be close enough, for you to ever figure that out. You need to keep listening to Anna Star, you will go a long way!

Even the fat chicks need some lovin'...[/Q

She may be right L4B, kind of, check out pic 12 in her showcase, there's something hanging out of her fishnet that might get in the way, unless you are huge...but she has her area code tattooed on her in case she gets lost...I got more if asked
wait did DED move this to coed???
wait did DED move this to coed??? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Is calling a TS a "fraud" an "oxymoron"?
Yep
@LL, I see what you did there. Haaaaaaa!!!
Lol damn babe I'm sorry, if it'll make you feel better I'll put on my strap on and we can pretend?