update and thank you

okay guys i posted a new pic a few weeks ago and have decided to post one last updated pic before I start the last phase of major weight loss.

This will be the last updated pic until the first of the year. Let me know what you guys think.

For those who have supported me thru out this process and have seen me regardless of what size i have been thank you for your support. thanks for understanding and accepting
Staff edit - advertising websites and services limited to verified providers
Hugs and kisses
Looking great Ms Sassy! Well done!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 11-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Keep it up Sassy!! (Or.... should I say "keep it down "?)

Giz
Good job!

You must be feeling better!

Huck
Looking good !!!
now giz you and i both know up is so much better.

thanks guys

huck i am feeling better so much better. now to just find some "fun" ways to get rid of all this extra energy I now have... feel free to suggest any idea you might have mmm
  • MrGiz
  • 11-02-2010, 07:22 PM
now giz you and i both know up is so much better..... Originally Posted by mssassy
Yeah.... I have to admit... that thought certainly crossed my mind as I was typing it!

Giz
Keep doin what your doin Sassy!... It's Hard As Hell For Me To Keep The Weight On!!!! LoL!
thanks dreams. i wish i had the same problem you do. i would love not to have worry about keeping weight on... lol

everyone have a good day

xoxo
thanks dreams. i wish i had the same problem you do. i would love not to have worry about keeping weight on... lol

everyone have a good day

xoxo Originally Posted by mssassy

Your Welcome !