opinions needed please :)

ok everyone I know I said no more pics until the first of the year ( I do promise that those will red hot and will be venturing out of my previous comfort zones lol... ) however I have had some request for this pic . So before I go full public with it will I would love to hear everyones thoughts on it. Its the first for me... So be gentle with me. lol

Thanks everyone
I can't believe that's you.
Geez thanks yep its me well at least the slimmer me I only cropped the pic is that good or bad? I'm hoping it doesn't scare anyone ???
You have really lost some weight....even the cheek is slimmer.
thanks lonesome. i have been really really trying lol my goal is to have my hourglass figure back by jan lol .
Pic looks good. Dunno about losing any more weight, that pic for your avatar is lookin' really good to me.
thanks lone ranger i am trying to get a pic where my body and only half of my face shows but i cant seem to get one to take right ugh the avatar pic was taken on nov 1st of this year
I think its not half bad.
If you haven't posted face shots... don't. It's a bad time in the hobby to put your face out there for the first time. Send it via email after you screen. A lot of us providers are now wishing we hadn't put our face on the internet due to changing laws and LE overload. The avatar you have now is perfect.
I think its not half bad. Originally Posted by Lang Sicherung
Lol!
Sassy,

I think it looks fine, but smile for the next face shot...

JMO.

Huck
thanks huck but no can do on the smile... For some reason I have never been able to smile for a pic and it come out looking right lol well take that back there was ... but anyway different topic....

Thanks everyone for your opinions I really appreciate them
hubba hubba !! i will get in touch with friday. and see i was right...for a change lol
lol thanks weeapple i will look forward to it but remember not until after 8 am... My body belongs to the gym and the bridge from 5 am to 7 ish lol Got to get more curves for you guys to play with hugs and kisses