What is your Preferred location for BnG (tcnqns of course)???

I have always craved a LARGE CUM FEEDING and also LOVE to milk a hard throbbing cock for every drop of tasty cum so BnGs are truly delicious. How many guys prefer their BnG (to full completion and swallowing) in a car, or incall or outcall location or even your office or outdoors in a relatively private cozy spot? I like to always milk a guy's throbbing cock for every drop to keep his pants dry and clean and found that the last few drops can be most creamy and tasty on my taste buds before I swallow. Do guys like your cock milked while still throbbing? Do you also like a gal to gargle cum before she swallows or even blow cum bubbles? I AM VERY MUCH INTO CUM PLAY!!!!!!
I love you. Marry me for a B&G twice a week.
in a car in a rather secluded place [low probability of being seen or getting caught]
in an incall - on a chair/sofa or laying on back in bed or kneeling in bed

bng's, round 1, round 2, or final round. any and all welcumed!!
I love all locations and getting blown outside in a semi public place sounds hottttt. A car blowjob where we might be discovered is just as hottttt. Having a gal milk my cock while she is still sucking me off getting every drop with full eye contact is unbeatable. And yes, I LOVE cum play with gargling, bubbles, cum strands and the works. Knowing a gal is totally addicted to playing and swallowing definitely makes me cum harder, faster and with bigger loads. Marry me too
NICE post! I prefer to see my BJ artist naked and play with tits and possible DATY even during a 20 min B&G, so a car session is out for me (unless you'd like to do it for free as practice)... And I wish I knew of your CUM fascination during our session, I'd have blown in your mouth for sure.

Gargling is a nice touch but so is letting a bit drool out and lick it back with the tongue and then swallowing.

Also, didn't know that B&G was on your menu... if it is, I'll be right over
Bedroom: multiple positions and different furniture to choose from, vehicular irrumatio is also extremely hot: never know who's walking by in that parking lot, in a park just after dusk, maybe the playground could be more exotic than ever imagined, or my favorites "me standing her on her knees my hands in her hair directing traffic" and her with head hanging off edge of bed or end of couch with her entire body there to explore whilst little captain explores her throat.

And yes, sucking it all down as it explodes into her throat, continuing the vigorous milking process as it throbs until nothing is left; that is most welcome. Then have a glass of water and try a chair. And maybe even a little restraint play to kick up the kink dial a notch or three.
LickHer, Sophia does seem to love playing in and with CUM. I have had the pleasure of some mutual cum play with her. I suggested she is ideal for a bukkake session where a large group of guys would bathe her face and mouth in cum and she is soooo up for it. She said it is good for her skin. She told me that while BnGs are not her main thrust since she loves being pounded in her ass and pussy, she does love the feel of cum squirting into her mouth and filling it before the cum play begins- she definitely has three hole GB potential
I love your threads, honey. My Gosh, you are one of the few providers here that can actually speak "Man". That's what we like to hear!!! Definitely gets my attention and $$$. ;-)
Dammit man, ease up or I'm going to have to start writing dirty poetry to Sophia. That can only get me minus points for explicit language and suggestions of what she should do with my cock to get that all splattered with cut sensation all over.

I do have to admit, I do enjoy deep tongue entanglements after being sacked and swallowed. Never fails to turn me on when she's being turned by my being turned on.

What was this thread all about? Oh right. Favorite cim/swallow locale... Probably back of lady's throat. Was that to simple?
Would you like a load that could choke a donkey, dear? I'll call after our Butt F--king lesson. :-)
Dammit man, ease up or I'm going to have to start writing dirty poetry to Sophia. That can only get me minus points for explicit language and suggestions of what she should do with my cock to get that all splattered with cut sensation all over.

I do have to admit, I do enjoy deep tongue entanglements after being sacked and swallowed. Never fails to turn me on when she's being turned by my being turned on.

What was this thread all about? Oh right. Favorite cim/swallow locale... Probably back of lady's throat. Was that to simple? Originally Posted by CaptainMalReynolds
If dirty language gets a fella minus points, well I'm on the edge of less than zero. LOL
Let's not forget snowballing!! And batting my long lashes at you looking longingly upwards to you....boss man!
OMG
Guys needing a much more kinky BnG at your preferred location with some tasty CUM play, give me a holler. I do CRAVE all that I can SWALLOW!!!!!

YES, I do want that load that can choke a donkey!!!!!!
Office supply closet.