Moved from ER

Arrived late and drunk, became extremely intoxicated at a restaurant made a huge embarrassing scene, swearing and insulting the employees. When I finally was able to calm her down and get her back to to my high end hotel, she began screaming help that I was beating her, got me thrown out of the hotel and nearly arrested. When I returned to the hotel to retrieve my belongings the following morning she was in my room with another guy! She tarnished my reputation with the hotel, kept my donation, stayed In my room and hosted another guy! Unfortunate decline of a once classy lady.
Well, this is something (BD)
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=76275
Welcome ta Upset NY Sir, Where Upset is a way of life
cum again, we need the bucks

op,

would ya say for a WILD time call (570)704-7151

note: I said wild, not good
fuckin awesome!!!

Move to alerts?
Shandle?

Looking back......very first post was how to get verified......

elg......
stayed In my room and hosted another guy! Unfortunate decline of a once classy lady. Originally Posted by Onarole
I almost hooked up with her, however, in a couple of phone calls sensed she was a drunk and off her rocker. So glad I canceled our appointment
If you guys can find her on twitter...…..something terrible happened to her and she has obviously been effected by it very badly. She was a great fuck two years ago...…..
If you guys can find her on twitter...…..something terrible happened to her and she has obviously been effected by it very badly. She was a great fuck two years ago...….. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Lauren Luva. Bayside NY Chick (@LaurenLuva4) | Twitter

https://twitter.com/laurenluva4?lang=en
The latest Tweets from Lauren Luva. Bayside NY Chick (@LaurenLuva4). Independent provider THE ULTIMATE. BAD GIRL...TRAVEL COMPANION MUSE.

is that it ?

if

ya talking about the pizza delivery?

or farther back
Onarole,

Read your PM's!

DD