New Years Eve: What are you doing?

So what is everyone doing on New Years Eve?

Notice I asked what you are doing, not who you are doing. LOL.

I have not made any plans yet but I am thinking that I will either head out to one of the bars in North Dallas or go to a strip club.

Sails
Same thing I do every year-sittin home alone lol
  • fawn
  • 12-30-2010, 08:02 PM
I have a date tomorrow night with Lana and she better put out....
or at least give me a kiss at mid-night..

No really, we are going to Arlington to listen to a live band....
I have a date tomorrow night with Lana and she better put out.....
or at least give me a kiss at mid-night Originally Posted by fawn
Not only am I going to put out, but you better be ready to pucker up, biatch!
Nothing... I am such a loser
I will be at kareoke at the local redneck bar...with April Showers!

have a fun & safe night!!!!
Not only am I going to put out, but you better be ready to pucker up, biatch! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Dayum...
SO is out of town ... will be looking for a playmate! Who's playing in Arlington Lana and Fawn? I promise not to stalk you!
Reese, can I come over and lick your feet at midnight!!!
Well I will be sitting at Home all night unless someone decides to visit me!!! Hopefully!
I am working until 10:00 pm so I guess I will stop somewhere on the way home.
Going to the Stockyards in Ft.Worth for lots of fun and dancing. Put those tight fittin jeans and boots on Reese and come join us?
Let's see, you said what not who. So it doesn't matter who my # 1 is, that's where I will be. Do you really want to know what? I don't know yet. Usually just go with the flow. It's been a while and I am soooo ready.

Torito
Big NYE party at a friend's house. (Same place I got lucky with a married MILF on Halloween!) Really looking forward to ringing in the new year in style. Hope everyone has a safe and fun night.
Spending New Year's Eve in Iowa, all by myself and hopefully a bottle of Vodka, to keep me warm.... :-(