Provider fallen for YOU?

Ok...I see the thread have you ever fallen for a provider which I have.

Question now, Has a Provider ever fallen for You??

Yes I had one and we had lots of fun. Long story short....I posted some reviews during some down time between us. Now she won't even respond to a text and or E-mail. I did see her sometimes back with giving a high donation due to personnel problems she was having.....bad idea, hell she wont even reply back to anything.....OVER!!!!!
When that happens, always ask yourself, "What do I have to offer of that she can't get more, or better, of from someone else?"

If the answer is, "Not a fucking thing," she's not falling for you; you're getting played.
Right!!
It is IOP that extends after BCD. Marketing..to get you back. Hmmmm, I am a bald, middle aged guy slightly over weight with a little dick....I know they can do better!
The deeper your pockets are and the fatter the wallet, the better chance of a proviider falling for you.
All my regulars fall for me one hour at a time... some have even said a four letter word .... "love".

You know who you are :-)
Wait for it.....
I thought one was falling for me today. But after she cleaned me up a bit, she said, "ok, dear" and walked off, leaving me to dress and leave without some sugar. I guess I was delusional.
  • JROD
  • 01-13-2017, 04:50 PM
I have had numerous providers fall for me just by reading my reviews.
I don't allways drink beer, but when I do...................
I thought one was falling for me today. But after she cleaned me up a bit, she said, "ok, dear" and walked off, leaving me to dress and leave without some sugar. I guess I was delusional. Originally Posted by ElBombero
Lmao!!!!! Omg that was funny
Now this is an entirely different situation from the other thread, it's very possible that this shit can be real if a provider falls for the hobbyist because she is not paying him to see her. There is a few things to look for to make sure if it is really real, like if she text you and she wants to hang out and go to dinner or movies and of course no charge, tell you that she wants you to spend the night with her then you may have something. I will still run as fast as I can, but that's just me. If this floats your boat then cool go for it buddy.
They will all fall for you and call you honey for the money. If they don't txt me or reply to my txt...I'm pretty sure it would be time to move on to another close honey
All the ladies fall for me ... I am punctual, no haggle, clean, very quick , and I have 1.3" of dangling death.
I need to fall for one ..lol
if they use the words "babe, love, hun, sweetie" etc. when texting with you, you're being played.
if they use the words "babe, love, hun, sweetie" etc. when texting with you, you're being played. Originally Posted by jack_black81
Lmao played like a motha fucking fiddle!!!