Stay Clear of the Mid-Cities

I went to see a provider early Saturday morning, and when I saw the LE cars driving around I left, only to get pulled over. When I was pulled over, and heavily questioned for about ten minutes, I was beyond freaked out when I was told, "You're free to go." I have a pretty good feeling that they knew I was coming. Just steer clear of Hurst, Euless and Bedford. I've seen a couple doze providers and this was the first time I've ever felt freaked out. Just avoid the area, and happy hunting.
So, we should stay away from 3 cities (Hurst, Euless and Bedford) because you got pulled over?

What if we actually live, work or have to travel through there? You didn't name the provider you were there to see, or anything that is relevant to an actual alert.

You weren't hurt. You weren't robbed by a provider. You weren't arrested. You got pulled over and let go.

This isn't an alert.
OP should take up stamp collecting as a hobby
Where did you find this girl? BP? Eccie? If the latter, was she a VP or someone that popped up in W&I?

I can understand your hesitancy to be too specific. You're worried the cops will connect your handle with your name (probably won't happen, but I appreciate the paranoia). A little more detail, though, is necessary if this is to be useful at all.
the Alert Section of ECCIE is the one area where Houston has us beat.. their Hobbyists, their women, are secondary to us, but at least they post real alerts that inform.. for whatever reason, our alert section is a stop for innuendo.
So what did they ask you? Why do you think was hobby related? How about real information that supports your seemingly unfounded fears?
While it's extremely rare for me to visit H-E-B, which makes this useless alert of no use to me, how about making it a useful for those who do. Without naming a provider, it would be very helpful if you would at least give the "specific" location/ area where this took place.
SMH....just don't drive anywhere safe dude
I gather the OP is trying to protect the identity of the provider he was going to see because he doesn't want to fuck with her business based on mere suspicion. I assume he was going to see a provider at her incall. Without stating the provider's handle (which he probably shouldn't do), the OP should at least state the city and intersection where he was going.
By coincidence, I wrote at some length today on the topic of LE contacts while in a car here:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...3&postcount=91
Do not sit in hotel lots. Go to Burger king to wait. The mid cities is not hardcore with this UNLESS they get a complaint.

If you have a scheduled meeting and it is not on time then leave. Not your fault.
Never had any issues in the midcities at all, not really fair to post a warning to stay away for all because you got pulled over
I live in the HEB area and I've never had an issue here. Hell, my whole street gets naked and hangs out together...the police will pull you over for a traffic violation as all others do though.
So what did they ask you? Why do you think was hobby related? How about real information that supports your seemingly unfounded fears? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Either this is not legitimate or there's some imperative missing information to support this alert.

We don't know if this was that a residence or at a hotel. We don't know where he originally found this woman from. We don't know the type of questions that he was asked by the police. We hardly know anything at all.

Per my experience, generally speaking HEB and we'll pull you over for farting. Once you hit Irving they pull you over if you blink twice.

One time at the Big Lots the police pulled me over because they assumed I had stole something out of the store based off of me running to my car and my mother lagging behind. I allegedly was a getaway driver. The officer even went through my mail. And was asking ridiculous questions.

I hate driving through Mid Cities even though I am based in East Fort Worth by the Northeast Mall.
Do not sit in hotel lots. Go to Burger king to wait. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
This is true for apartments as well. Because sitting in a running car for 10-15min never screams "suspicious activity". 🤔 Seriously, if you know you're going to be early, text to see if she can accommodate. If she can't, then go to the nearest business and wait a couple of minutes more before getting to the incall.

To the OP, sorry that happened. I'm sure it was an awful feeling and maybe you are rethinking things just a little bit. However, it would be helpful to give a little more information, like a general location.