User ID: Lucky Essential Oil Spa
Date: 6/24/24
Name: Judy
Phone: 479-408-1886
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/239439.html
City: Springdale
State: Arkansas
Address: Sunset, east of O'Reilly and State Farm.
Office building with one neon sign "Spa"
Activities: FBSM L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, straight, on shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute & slim. White pants and red shirt with gold letters showed off figure.
Recommendation: Yes
On Sunset east of O'Reilly's and Shelter.
Please feel free to correct.
User ID: Lucky Essential Oil Spa
Date: 6/24/24
Name: Judy
Phone: 479-408-1886
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/239439.html
City: Springdale
State: Arkansas
Address: Sunset, east of O'Reilly and State Farm.
Office building with one neon sign "Spa"
Activities: FBSM L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, straight, on shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute & slim. White pants and red shirt with gold letters showed off figure.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Bugtussle
I've gone to Chill Massage.
The Girls are HOT, sadly no extras at all - Why?
Girls are hot at Massage Relax, but no extras. Same girls.
But I thought they were related to Luxury Massage on Sunset and the massage place in Lowell, and I've seen reports of extras from those 2.
YMMV
I like the girls at chill and massage relax. They do a great job of massaging but no extras, you’re right. And they are related somehow. I think they must be owned or run by the same people as I will sometimes see the different girls in both locations. If you experience any extras in either location, let me know!

I will say this. In both locations they ask you whether hard or soft on your back, but then they ask the same on the lower part—the butt and legs. If you say hard, they’ll give you a good massage. If you say soft they will basically Lightly caress all of your butt and groin area (front and back) without touching your privates. They know that they are arousing us by doing that, but never willing to finish you off. That’s a mystery to me. It’s a huge tease that leaves you frustrated and unsatisfied, and they must know that.
If you discover there’s any other girl at Lucky spa in Springdale besides Judy, let us know!
Does anyone know who the younger girl at Chill Massage is (she wears glasses, has a bit of acne, but is quite cute)?