What kind of review will get your attention?

Well, somtimes we gentleman read reviews randomly for pleasure or hobby inspiration. And sometimes we read reviews because we have the intemptiom to meet a certain provider. But what kind of review will get your attention? The detail physical discription? The activities? The detail ROS? The fresh taken pics of the provider? What is the most important element is a review?
Again, what kind of review will get your attention?

Well, it seems there are a lot of questions. Maybe it's hard to say it.
How about paste a link of the best review that you have ever read if you don't want to say something!
  • Trey
  • 05-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Pics. If I see the paper clip I will click even if I have little interest in that chick. Or if they post pics in the title I will click it as well. Wish more did little clip of the chick like on bp now.

Apart from that the only reasons to read a review are I want to see the chick, or entertainment.

This guy here has written some of my favorite reads.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=42670
I would love to be able to read reviews... Some of these titles are pretty darn enticing... But this place would be even more of a madhouse if providers could read and comment on reviews...
  • Trey
  • 05-05-2014, 01:58 PM
I would love to be able to read reviews... Some of these titles are pretty darn enticing... But this place would be even more of a madhouse if providers could read and comment on reviews... Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Membership has its privileges. Besides if girls could the no reviews would be epic.
I look for accurate description of providers, then activities. ROS I read only if the first few lines grab my attention. Special consideration given for the few studs who can pull off in-session photos and get them attached to the play by play.
Pics, descr of activity. Also how easy it was to get off w her. Did she have a nice tight one or what. Was it rushed or not? What about GFE? Did she wear something sexy you like or requested (how accommodating was she). What about her performance - could she get u off good CG (or her on top leaning forward) or was she a clutz at this? What about bj or hj foreplay - how skilled? If you have done her numerous times what is her performance rating (times she got u off w fuking div by times u fuked her).

The showcase n stuff shows her pics but what I am looking for in the reviews is what kind of fuk is she (performance rating) does she give good GFE, and does she finish the job - happy ending no matter what even if HJ.
  • cr76
  • 05-05-2014, 02:55 PM
I usually look at activities an price - is the girl a GFE?? That's a biggie for me. Just can't really do the cold mechanical thing or bng- that's just me. There are guys who would think I'm nuts or seeking gfes all the time. I'll admit - if it's a no or warning review- something that hints at a terrible time- I'll click and read through, but those usually make for a more interesting read.
I think GFE is important. Gal I do models swimsuits I buy her then does lap dances while I strip her. She is x stripper. Bc she skillful and has nice tight one and her performance is superior and price right she is the one.
Depends on my mood. I'm generally all over the map when it comes to reading reviews. Sometimes I login for sheer entertainment and will read anything. Other times I'm trolling for nookie and will typically start with the providers profile. I'll read with seriousness reviews of girls I've seen or girls I find attractive. Catchy titles like "60 minutes a slave" also work.
A truthful one...
I like to see pictures in my reviews.
  • mr666
  • 05-05-2014, 03:56 PM
^^^ You post some awesome pics.
^^^ You post some awesome pics. Originally Posted by mr666
I enjoy writing and making my reviews as interesting as possible. I like to dress as Spiderman for providers and write reviews of my adventures with them. I've also dressed as Batman, Superman, Iron Man, and other super characters = )

Generally only a handful of reviewers make it worth reading their reviews. They're honest without being cruel, detailed without wasting my time with exaggerated flourishes, and they have good taste in providers or TOFTT from time to time.

So yeah, I read maybe one review out of every 100 or so that get posted.
That they be truthful is a given, but I ALWAYS like in session pics and enjoy the well written prose that Justin_Scott puts down and humour that TAc666 brings.
Special mention to Zanzibar for this, Yohi Mbe for this, and Lincolnpark for this!!!

I enjoy writing and making my reviews as interesting as possible. I like to dress as Spiderman for providers and write reviews of my adventures with them. I've also dressed as Batman, Superman, Iron Man, and other super characters = )

Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666