Beware of Fishy Midcities/Arlington guys

Heard from several girls that guys posing as "Cameron" and "Ray" one is a New York number (845) and the other is a local number (682) are acting suspect. They said they were right by their place but did not have the address. Then the other number starts calling them and tries the same game. Beware ladies and stay safe out there.
Wait so how are they acting suspect? Do you think these guys are LE or not?
why would several girls contact u about it.
And why wouldn't they post their own alerts?
I'm so confused ��
I'm a female as well and I was experiencing the same thing and just thought I was being paranoid, but I believe they might be LE. It just happened at our house again about 3 minutes ago, some guy claiming to be "Billy". If you PM me I'll give you the numbers so you can save them as well.
Do you have Verify him?? If you do you can run the #'s and if not you should try it. Excellent site. Thank you for the alert.
M.M.
FYI... LE is going to give you an address so they can bust you!!! Probably just idiots playing games.
I need to get that too, I'm working on my P411 and showcase stuff here so I can leave bp. Eccie folks seem to have their stuff together a bit better.
Moved from alerts....there was nothing life threatening here just odd behavior. Could have just been some retard..

CoffeeTea you should look into becoming a verified provider, it will provide you with access to area's in which you can share this sort of information with fellow providers.