Encounter: Marie Summers Sucked the life out of me!

Date: 9/23/24
Name: Marie Summers
User ID:: N/A
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Marie-summers
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: 2 Star Hotel in Ft Worth
Activities: Talking, BBBJ, DATY, DT, COF, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, medium length but it was up in a bun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She looks just like her pics, on the petite side with a pretty face and beautiful eyes
Recommendation: Yes
  • cy88
  • 09-25-2024, 09:16 AM
Nice

So I'm assuming the only way to reach her is by msg on OH2.
Is she normally in Fort Worth? For some reason I thought she always hosted in Dallas.
Great review, thanks
She didnt have her number in her ad, so i PM'd her there and she asked for my #. I didnt feel comfortable giving her # here for that reason.
Is she normally in Fort Worth? For some reason I thought she always hosted in Dallas. Originally Posted by TinMan

I am unsure, I am not from down here and just come periodically for work. I am very jealous of your ladies down here though! It's always a fun time. I have 2 more reviews coming from my week here as well
I am unsure, I am not from down here and just come periodically for work. I am very jealous of your ladies down here though! It's always a fun time. I have 2 more reviews coming from my week here as well Originally Posted by xpisto86
Well, you likely have already figured out that the number of solid choices in southern Tarrant County pale in comparison to those in Dallas and its northern suburbs. That’s why guys are routinely asking about ladies that suddenly show up in that part of the metroplex are of interest. I can literally count on one hand (maybe with fingers left over) the number of women convenient to I20 in Tarrant County that I could recommend either based on my own experience or that of others.