Car Dates

How Many Of You Gentlemen Actually Do Car Dates?

Why?
Why Not?
back in the day prior to Gore inventing the internet, I used to have street meat blow me. Never enjoyed getting FS in a car. My K-car just isn't built for fucking. Unless it's head, use a bed.
Thnx JH
  • Sam54
  • 04-04-2018, 02:58 PM
They were alright when you're a kid - and it was "free".
Unless you have a station wagon or something with drop down seats, how do you get anything done in a vehicle? I'm 6'3 I barely fit in the backseat alone...
They were alright when you're a kid - and it was "free". Originally Posted by Sam54
Unless you have a station wagon or something with drop down seats, how do you get anything done in a vehicle? I'm 6'3 I barely fit in the backseat alone... Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy

Thnx for you answers guys!
Thnx for you answers guys! Originally Posted by Angel T
lookin ta branch ...outs inta the glamorous world a truck ...stop funnelin

...breaker ...breaker good buddy ya gots a smokey ...on yer tail
Lookin to diversity as the line to use your filthy funnel decreases?
Old guys and car dates dont mix. We used to have real cars, not the things people drive now
I do car dates all the time when I am short on cash allot of girls will give me a good car rate. I am short so I fit in a midsized car in the back
seat. She usually rides me good

Also road head is pretty fun too
I've room in my suv for a car date. Just don't see many verified providers listing it as an option. plenty dark enough when I get out of work.
Always prefer a room. Only thing I would consider in a car is blow job or me playing with myself with a vibrator while he drives to tease him. Something along those lines. Car play is rare for me. If you’re out at the strip club/restaurant and just can’t wait to get bAck to the room so you play lightly in the car - it can be hot. If you’re in a car because you have nowhere better to go - not so much.
I'm not a big fan of car dates per se, although I've done a few. I am a fan, however, of road head/flashing with the provider naked. It's a bit of a mixed bag because the hope is to pass by someone who will appreciate the view, although I'm sure a few folks have unfortunately been offended. Last summer, did a beltway lap with Lisa/Claire and we were driving alongside a larger professional truck (like a contractor's truck/not a semi) and there were 3 guys in the cab enjoying the show and keeping pace. L/C made a point to turn and wave to them. It's not for everybody, and is certainly risky. Still, it is fun.
There is a word for this Handy, it’s called EXPLOITATION. Pimping ain’t easy.

I'm not a big fan of car dates per se, although I've done a few. I am a fan, however, of road head/flashing with the provider naked. It's a bit of a mixed bag because the hope is to pass by someone who will appreciate the view, although I'm sure a few folks have unfortunately been offended. Last summer, did a beltway lap with Lisa/Claire and we were driving alongside a larger professional truck (like a contractor's truck/not a semi) and there were 3 guys in the cab enjoying the show and keeping pace. L/C made a point to turn and wave to them. It's not for everybody, and is certainly risky. Still, it is fun. Originally Posted by MajorHands
There is a word for this Handy, it’s called EXPLOITATION. Pimping ain’t easy. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
no ...it aints

...hes was drivin a hearse with ...the name a the funeral parlor on ...the side so it done ...was advertisin!