WOO HOO! Finally I'm able to access the forums!

Hey Loves!

First of all, glad to be back. Missed everyone terribly! However, I think with ECCIE being gone, I've had some wonderful experiences. I've definitely bonded much more strongly with the ladies!

Important note I wanted to make: Anyone else having the "you are not allowed access" issue when attempting to explore the site? I have had this page pop up countless times today. It was extremely frustrating, until a friend of mine gave me a few ideas to try.

Just a hint to help resolve this issue:
A.) Refresh your browser
B.) Hit the top left ECCIE main page button
Or
C.) Switch to Mobile Site

This might not be much help if you can't view anything but your message inbox, but for those who can see this, pass it on to the users who are still having trouble getting into the forums!

And a little info on my situation:

It's been quite the crazy summer for me, but yes I am still around! Between a personal loss and an out of state vacation I have been immensely busy.

If you lost contact with me, I still have the same number and e-mail, however I no longer have the same address book prior to early May. So if we have not spoken since then, theres a good possibility I have lost your phone number. Feel free to contact me anytime.

I'm in the process of building a website, am available on twitter, and will be creating custom picture and video content very soon. If you'd still like to be added to my e-mail list, send a message.

Keep your eyes peeled for tour dates! Albany this week, Rochester next and Buffalo the following.

Stay safe ladies and gentlemen!

Love,
Arianna
let the ...threADs begin!
Hey sexy lady!
glad to see you got in!
  • Sam54
  • 06-19-2018, 05:53 AM
I love you Ari, but stop writing in "pink" color font! Can hardly see it on a white background!
I love you Ari, but stop writing in "pink" color font! Can hardly see it on a white background! Originally Posted by Sam54
Agreed. It also would be nice to not have to scroll up and down and all around in order to see the monster size pic.
Beautiful picture of you!
Yes, Great picture
I love you Ari, but stop writing in "pink" color font! Can hardly see it on a white background! Originally Posted by Sam54
just highlight it