deteriorating Rudy Giuliani

What happened to him ? He was a well respected lawyer and mayor of NYC. Even stood up to and got something done about the Mafia there. Now he is an absolute lap dog for the Trumpeter.
The limelight after the attacks left him hooked. Now he's just a classic New York sewer rat junkie who can't get enough. Even when it destroys everything good he worked so hard to gain.
What happened to him ? He was a well respected lawyer and mayor of NYC. Even stood up to and got something done about the Mafia there. Now he is an absolute lap dog for the Trumpeter. Originally Posted by VitaMan
He's doing what he does best. Uncovering organized crime and corruption. It just so happens right now it's corruption in politics in the form of Election Fraud and his client is Donald Trump and the American people who want fair and legal Elections.
He's doing what he does best. Uncovering organized crime and corruption. It just so happens right now it's corruption in politics in the form of Election Fraud and his client is Donald Trump and the American people who want fair and legal Elections. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Go head and laugh dummy. Biden might not make it to the White House. If he doesn't I suppose you idiots will start your temper tantrums and start destroying your cities again.
He’s a fucking idiot who got pranked by Sachs Baron Cohen and trashed by Michael Cohen.

A bona fide piece of Manhattan Muff Meat.
What happened to him ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

What happened to you? You quit trying cases and representing clients successfully? Why?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0
More truth , thinking is hard
Really reaching there, SLOBBRIN.

I’m sure you can edit the videos to say whatever you want. You’ve got the technology, right?

Welcome to the Losers Channel. You should begin marketing it before Trump steals the concept!
Jack is so overrated as an actor. Anyone can make a stupid expression like that. Try it, it's easy.
Go head and laugh dummy. Biden might not make it to the White House. If he doesn't I suppose you idiots will start your temper tantrums and start destroying your cities again. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Simple, simple shithead.

Simple, simple shithead.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I can't imagine how you get up every morning with that kind of attitude.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2020, 12:50 PM
He’s a fucking idiot who got pranked by Sachs Baron Cohen and trashed by Michael Cohen.

A bona fide piece of Manhattan Muff Meat. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pranked?

Rudy was in a hotel room with a girl he thought was 17 years old.... Had it been Chris Hansen running the sting Rudi's ass would be in jail!

He is reportedly asking for 20 grand a day for his Trump legal work. It's nice work, if you can get it.