Kissing and it's importance!

I had a date with a female yesterday..I scheduled it right after laundry day. (I hate laundry day). I've seen her for about 5 years. Old agency girl. So mainly everything is great. I pay 120 with zero clock watching but normally I get bored at the 2 hour mark. Yesterday was it though. I'm tired of these chicks that don't dfk. She does whatever I ask her to do but will not kiss; anyone

She is so nice but I'm done. I love to kiss. It connects two human beings in the most intimate way. I'm honestly sad because she is one of my best ones at the price plus I have it my way

Guys could you'll see a woman who doesn't kiss at all and ladies why don't you'll just close your eyes and kiss dudes. I'm honestly hurt because damnit I'm going to miss that donation plus we have had so much history and good times. Sigh..Input please...
You have seen her for 5 years. Never had a problem before. Now all of a sudden she won’t kiss you. Let me call Columbo and I’ll get him on the case. Well he figured it out. LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
See, this is what I am talking about. There is absolutely no reason for this post. We all know your feelings about kissing. If a lady does not kiss like you wish, move on.
Maybe his breath was stank AF, lol.
Sometimes kissing a provider on her mouth is preferable, especially if she’s a hottie, other times kissing their body suffices. I’m not looking to romance a working girl as much as I am wanting to enjoy her for her sexual talent.
First, it looks like you made the coed section into your personal blog. Second, I have not kissed a provider and never will. Nor do I seek a GFE experience. Provider interaction is transactional. You can keep things transactional and polite while having a good time. It sounds cringy when someone (not you) says they seek a real connection with a provider. To me, too many dudes substitute reality for a brief connection with a provider, who most of the time is faking her connection to the customer. Lastly, if someone says (not you) they are a top G and have multiple women in the RW, they would not have the time or inclination to post garbage on this site or any other site. Again, my comments are not aimed at the OP. Just my two cents.
Maybe his breath was stank AF, lol. Originally Posted by arañanegra
It had to be. The way he talks he sees 4-5 ladies a day. Must have been #5.
You'll got your wish. Got an infraction so I'm officially going Utr. Have fun.....
You'll got your wish. Got an infraction so I'm officially going Utr. Have fun..... Originally Posted by Pitroom
And you should get another infraction for hijacking your own thread. And to stay on topic kissing is always going to be YMMV with every provider.
120 for 2+++ hours of play with a Hot Mamacita & you're complaining about kissing ?
I don't have any issues with seeing ladies that don't/won't kiss.
I got several females at great donations. Got one at 500 for overnight. One at 4. One at 3. I hold the line. If you are a clock watchers one and done. But I got to fire this female. Her not kissing makes my ass itch. It's a shame because besides that I have my way with her. Which I like.
You could at least make an attempt at honesty, geez. If you all that, why you wasting your time here jack?
I got several females at great donations. Got one at 500 for overnight. One at 4. One at 3. I hold the line. If you are a clock watchers one and done. But I got to fire this female. Her not kissing makes my ass itch. It's a shame because besides that I have my way with her. Which I like. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Let’s compare notes, I visited a mixed Asian girl in College Station on Friday, had a Hispanic lovely come from San Antonio Saturday evening, she left Sunday mid afternoon. Today or this morning I visited an ex provider at her condo before she left for work. There’s levels to this game. I ain’t been to an amp since last week of December, lately, girls there just don’t hold my attention.
FooooK!!!
Y'all are some Str8 Players!
Y'all play the game where the game plays me.
My ex wife wasn't just being hateful when she told me I didn't have any game!
You'll got your wish. Got an infraction so I'm officially going Utr. Have fun..... Originally Posted by Pitroom
YAY!!! Toodles!