DID YOU SAY FREE???

Ladies have you ever done a free session? Tell us why... please!

Guys have you been offered a free session? Tell us why... please!
  • GNG
  • 03-08-2012, 03:01 PM
You may not have paid, but the session is never free. Never.
Never free. But twice I've scheduled a one hour session that lasted four. So, I guess you could say that 3 hours were free.

Why? IDK. But it sure wasn't my suggestion. I am very deliberate with ending a session timely. Both these ladies insisted. Who am I to deny?
A free session? That is just ridiculous. Elaborate?
My retired ATF would always give me a free session on my birthday.
  • Old-T
  • 03-08-2012, 06:28 PM
I have received a few free sessions over the years.
--Once a lady I had seen a number of times felt she had not been at her best and gave me a free makeup
--I've gotten a free date as a bithday present, and one as a Christmas gift
--The most recent one was the most unexpected: on a different board a guy was being a complete jerk and I ripped him pretty good. A lady gave me a free one for my post--though I did spring for dinner at a very nice restaurant
It would be free but I hve to feed her ,buy her things...damm SO
Haven't had a Free Session and probably won't!
No free sessions but I've had ladies offer to give me a discounted session or an additional hour free several times because I helped them out in some way- showed them how to screen, sent clients their way, wrote them a good review, etc.
Why tell you so you can bitch about that too? Wouldn't that fall under the same heading as being unfair to grandfather old rates to reward loyalty and encourage regular business?
On a few occasions, a provider had attempted to return my donation. I never accepted. I have certain professional skills that benefited the women. That's more of a barter than a free session though.
I didn't want to restrict this thread..... but typically when a hobbyist finds a provider that he sees repeatedly, this can happen. I have been offered free sessions because I picked up the motel, birthday, anniversary, frequent flier benefit, holidays etc. It goes without saying that picking someone out of BP or a WW post at your first meeting, would NOT be a free session. It’s also understood that a hobbyist would want to see a provider more than once and so providers who seem to not have regulars would not comprehend this thought process.
At first thought, my immediate answer was 'No', as I don't believe in 'free' sex in the Hobby. However, yes I have been offered.
Fem provider, lines got blurred as to her expectations, offered/asked me to come by for "time off the clock". I always pay. In the end, this is business, and I don't cross that line.
Recently, fem provider, and ATF, offered me "free" time the next day. I pay regardless, but then the deck is stacked to my favor and the sex is "out of this world". Ends well, very well, for both!
Oh yeah! I get 'em free all the time because I'm just a stud! LOL!!! In the end, the free ones always seem to be the most expensive. Hmm....