I don't like BBWs.... but....

Thank you
They do?
I'd say there should be a clear line between voluptuous and BBW. BBW=fat rolls over your pubic bone. Voluptuous=thick and no visible rolls while standing up straight. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
Yup ive seen it multiple times

Example

http://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=7742
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2016, 01:24 PM
They do?
I'd say there should be a clear line between voluptuous and BBW. BBW=fat rolls over your pubic bone. Voluptuous=thick and no visible rolls while standing up straight. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
I've dabbled in a few dozen bbws in the rw back in the day, I can tell you the word gets abused by both ends of the spectrum, mostly by huge women that left the bbw label a long time ago and smaller chubby women that are not bbw but thick.

Everyone has their opinions on the matter, in the rw I like the thick to smaller bbw types but in the hobby the spinners have talents I appreciate and I could fuck them deeper than a big girl.
Originally Posted by redhot11
Yummy...bet that ass is just beautiful in doggy
How about rubenesque:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rube...iw=768&bih=905 Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Rubenesque for BBW types, or for types like our model here?
I think Rubenesque reminds me more of BBW types. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

And thanks THN for the mention.
I think she is a Bbw. Just my opinion however, but who am I to judge...just a fellow Bbw.
BTW... no rolls cover my pubic area. I am 5'11" though and carry my weight differently than say a chick that is 5'2". Being a BBW shouldn't be a bad thing. You need to own who and what you are. When you do that you ooze sex appeal regardless.

I have seen chicks waaaaaay smaller than her called a Bbw here on ECCIE. That pic are also photo shopped. If if wasn't some of you might feel differently. IJS. She is a sexy motherfucker though. No denying.
I think she is a Bbw. Just my opinion however, but who am I to judge...just a fellow Bbw.
BTW... no rolls cover my pubic area. I am 5'11" though and carry my weight differently than say a chick that is 5'2". Being a BBW shouldn't be a bad thing. You need to own who and what you are. When you do that you ooze sex appeal regardless.

I have seen chicks waaaaaay smaller than her called a Bbw here on ECCIE. That pic are also photo shopped. If if wasn't some of you might feel differently. IJS. She is a sexy motherfucker though. No denying. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Pffft how is she a bbw ? You don't have one single picture that shows your stomach smh.. This girl is absolutely not a bbw she has curves...
She is definitely thick & curvy but you are definitely a bbw sorry but its true.. Google bbw you will see my point.. Not being mean but it's true..

You & the girl in the swim suit are bbw

The other 2 ladies are thick & curvy there is a huge difference
When you have no defined curves you are a bbw in my opinion
Originally Posted by redhot11
BBW, not BBW, I don't care what you call her. She's gorgeous and I'd definitely do her - over and over and over.
She is definitely thick & curvy but you are definitely a bbw sorry but its true.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'm pretty sure that I'm aware that I am definitely a BBW. That's why my name is BBW Katrina... See how that works?

No need to be sorry, because we know you're not and neither am I. This thread isn't about me. It is about the model in question. I was giving MY opinion in an open minded and non confrontational manner.
I think BBW's are hot. I've had quite a few BBW ladies at the swingers club. Good times. I love all that squishy softness.

I'm pretty sure that I'm aware that I am definitely a BBW. That's why my name is BBW Katrina... See how that works?

No need to be sorry, because we know you're not and neither am I. This thread isn't about me. It is about the model in question. I was giving MY opinion in an open minded and non confrontational manner. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I think BBW's are hot. I've had quite a few BBW ladies at the swingers club. Good times. I love all that squishy softness. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
I like all body types in both hobby and real world, and yes I love making out with a nice soft squishy bbw on top of me.
I am a BBW...but not a morbidly obese one. But I am 5'10 also...so tall with curves and a great chest!! Not all of us "bigger women" are ugly.
I am a BBW...but not a morbidly obese one. But I am 5'10 also...so tall with curves and a great chest!! Not all of us "bigger women" are ugly. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
I never called anyone ugly