Fox News projects TRump gets second place!!!

I hope America doesn't go into a big Frenzy because of this. We just need World Peace. All the violence and negativity has to STOP!
Originally Posted by matchingmole

If you ain't first....you're last!
The crying towels are anticipated by the folks at Fox.

Ingraham also told supporters of the president to "stand tall and be proud of your efforts and his."

"It was all worth it," she said. "We all helped reshape the national conversation on China, on immigration, on trade and political correctness, etc. We don't have time to bury our heads in crying towels."
Mr. Biden, tear down that wall... all five miles of it!
Good one, YR!
There will be some crying alright, once Biden gets in the White House, then President Harris takes the reins and the radical left remove Trump taxes and start taxing the shit out of us small fries, cancel culture will run rampant and China will eat our lunch. I don’t care for much of what Trump represents as a person, loud mouth, Braggadocious, but I won’t be a sell out simply because I hate the man. Time for American Patriots to push back, no matter the cost.
2nd is the 1st loser.
There will be some crying alright, once Biden gets in the White House, then President Harris takes the reins and the radical left remove Trump taxes and start taxing the shit out of us small fries, cancel culture will run rampant and China will eat our lunch. I don’t care for much of what Trump represents as a person, loud mouth, Braggadocious, but I won’t be a sell out simply because I hate the man. Time for American Patriots to push back, no matter the cost. Originally Posted by Blackwidowspider

MM, I always thought you were a cocksman of the highest order, but you're way out of your league in this room. A little advice, stay on Bellaire Blvd.
There will be some crying alright, once Biden gets in the White House, then President Harris takes the reins and the radical left remove Trump taxes and start taxing the shit out of us small fries, cancel culture will run rampant and China will eat our lunch. I don’t care for much of what Trump represents as a person, loud mouth, Braggadocious, but I won’t be a sell out simply because I hate the man. Time for American Patriots to push back, no matter the cost. Originally Posted by Blackwidowspider
MM, I always thought you were a cocksman of the highest order, but you're way out of your league in this room. A little advice, stay on Bellaire Blvd. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Oh, I get it, I disagree and all you got is insults, what a wuss, but then again you and I already knew that.
Trump and his Cronies still think he's won the Election..

Somebody had better tell him the bad news.

Yeah, he claims that the Democrats cheated but somehow Trump can't come up with any evidence to support his claims..

Only smoke, bluster and falsehoods. Poor man...Really pathetic. All Trump had in mind was to destroy Democracy as we know it through an ill fated "coup"

Thank goodness we have finally got rid of this crooked bastard and restored decency and leadership in the WH.

Already Biden is reversing many of the Trump ill conceived decisions via Executive Orders.

Many of our great allies and leaders feel exactly the same, they rejoice. But I doubt we will hear from all those tyrants Trump worshipped. Even gangster Putin will remain silent. He's the biggest enemy to this country and Biden knows it.
Trump and his Cronies still think he's won the Election..

Somebody had better tell him the bad news.

Yeah, he claims that the Democrats cheated but somehow Trump can't come up with any evidence to support his claims..

Only smoke, bluster and falsehoods. Poor man...Really pathetic. All Trump had in mind was to destroy Democracy as we know it through an ill fated "coup"

Thank goodness we have finally got rid of this crooked bastard and restored decency and leadership in the WH.

Already Biden is reversing many of the Trump ill conceived decisions via Executive Orders.

Many of our great allies and leaders feel exactly the same, they rejoice. But I doubt we will hear from all those tyrants Trump worshipped. Even gangster Putin will remain silent. He's the biggest enemy to this country and Biden knows it. Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

You may be the only person on this board that thinks a President elect can give Executive Orders.
I hope America doesn't go into a big Frenzy because of this. We just need World Peace. All the violence and negativity has to STOP! Originally Posted by Simply Simone

Don't worry, all the boarding up of businesses and putting the National Guard on standby was if Trump won and the radical left decided to burn everything down. There will be no White Supremacists or Republicans burning anything. That was just one more lie by the MSM.