Memorial Day 2012 is extra memorable for me; my Fancy 5th anniversary!

It's a special day to honor our veterans and those we've lost in the defense of our values and the American way of life. Thank you to these brave men, women, and let us not forgot, military service dogs, too. I have my grandfather's and recently-discovered father's medals out, from WWII and the Korean War, respectively, to remind me of their service, and a photo of my cousin killed in Vietnam to honor his sacrifice.

I feel a wee bit sad that today is also my 5th anniversary as a companion. Seems disrespectful for me to celebrate something that, in the scheme of things, is so inconsequential. But I am grateful to those who have made my last 5 years fun, given me the opportunity to explore the world and my own sensuality, and helped support my continued existence and that of my beloved chihuahuas. I look forward to another 5 years in this biz before I shuffle off to the Old Hag's Home -- to seduce young male nurses.

My appreciation and thanks to those who have kept me around. I'll raise glasses to them, myself, and the military today. (Hmmm, depending on the size of those glasses, I might be pretty toasted later,
especially if I raise a glass to each branch of the service individually.) I do hope everyone will take a moment to be thankful for something or someone in their lives.
Happy 5th Fancy!!!!!! You are a special woman and a very HOT lass to have around! Look forward to having a blast in the next 5 years with you, along with all the lucky boys......
Happy anniversary, young lady!

I am grateful to have met you. You're not just good at being a companion, but you're a beautiful person inside and out.

I only wish I could raise a glass with you instead of working today. I've become quite the fan of Jameson because of you.
Fancy.....

Happy 5th! May your current leprechauns always keep you happy and smiling. One of these days I will have to see you; love your reviews and your sense of humor.
Happy Aniversary Fancy. You are beautiful and have been a shoulder to me when I showed up here all weak and booty hurt. You counceled me and gave great advice, and are truely an amazing lady Thank you for b eing so kind!!!Muahhhhh
Thank you so much for the kind comments, Athena, Justin, Nikki (LOVE the dog with the heels), punisher, and Amy!

Had a very good eve with friends to celebrate, grilled some steaks on my patio and enjoyed girls' night in at my place. Thank you, two lovely ladies, for keeping me company tonight.

An Irish blessing for us all:

May you live a long life
Full of gladness and health,
With a pocket full of gold
As the least of you wealth.
May the dreams you hold dearest,
Be those which come true,
The kindness you spread,
Keep returning to you.

Happy Anniversary Fancy, may the next 5 years be even better....