Diamond100 doubles

Hey fellas Butterfly100 text me this morning and said she is offering doubles with a cute mixed (mexican,black and white ) vixen [Ad Removed] she doesn't have access to the internet so she could not post but ask if i could do it for her i am not a pimp i plan on seeing them later tonight

You are welcome to share info in co-ed, but rates and phone numbers = ads. If she doesn't have internet access, bummer. That's not permission for others to take up their business for them. - Duke of G

WOW
Well thats one way of sneaking an ad in coed. Have a client do it.
Well thats one way of sneaking an ad in coed. Have a client do it. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
i attempted to put in the ads section but i don't have that capability
Who is her friend? Is she on ECCIE?
i attempted to put in the ads section but i don't have that capability Originally Posted by kzp0003
I know, it's a provider only section. And there aren't supposed to be any ads in this section. I'm just saying if it's ok to put an ad here if a client does it for you, than it won't be long and coed will be another ad section. Just without the ladies posting them. Thats all. Carry on.
i attempted to put in the ads section but i don't have that capability Originally Posted by kzp0003
That's because you shouldn't be placing ads.

You pulled this in multiple forums. If your lady-friend wants to advertise, she needs to get an internet connection.

This "ad by proxy" thing is BS.