Farewell for now...

• mav21
  • 12-24-2013, 02:12 PM
Hello Hobbyland,

Just wanted to tell all you fellow hobbyists that I am thankful for all your reviews they help out tremendously. I am glad that I was able to contribute the little that I did, hope my reviews were helpful.

Unfortunately, it will be a while before I can contribute again. Thursday I will be going under the knife and will have my left testicle removed (they believe I may have testicular cancer). The operation itself is simple and only takes a few weeks at the most to recover. However, I don't know how confident I would be with just one nut. I can have a prosthetic put in but due to how quickly the surgery is taking place and it being Xmas eve, they probably won't be able to have it available the day of. I would have to go back some other time for a separate surgery. I will most likely still lurk around and comment, jealous of the fun you guys will be having, but it will be awhile before I post another review.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, merry Xmas, happy new year, and all that jazz. May you fellas finish the year out with a bang and may 2014 bring plenty of hobbying to everyone. And to the providers, thank you all for keeping us from going crazy lol. Sorry that I didn't get to meet a lot of you. Stay safe everyone!

-mav21
(Soon to be OneNutMongerer) :P
Its nothing to be embarrassed about or anything!! I know a few ppl with only one testicle and it isnt really noticeable. And it doesn't affect performance. So you can still have lots of fun.
I do wish the best and its not cancer. May you heal quickly and find peace with it all.
  • mav21
  • 12-24-2013, 02:44 PM
Hopefully it won't bother me much. I wasn't really worried about the performance part of it, just more embarrassed if how it would look. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thank you.
Hope you recover soon.....and remember, Lance Armstrong only has one nut....ijs.....get well and get back.
Sure it will go well but I can see how it could make a dent in one's psyche....I know it would mine! I see you are in N.J.? I come from that area and still have relatives in Bergen County N.J. All the best to you, my friend!
  • mav21
  • 12-24-2013, 03:58 PM
Thanks guys.

Actually I'm from there but I moved to Houston area last yr, from Middlesex county. Just too lazy to update my profile lol.
Thanks guys.

Actually I'm from there but I moved to Houston area last yr, from Middlesex county. Just too lazy to update my profile lol. Originally Posted by mav21
time for a dose of humor: What sex is the Middlesex?
I wish you all the best and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
My dog has one nut, and he does just fine.
Hello Hobbyland,

Just wanted to tell all you fellow hobbyists that I am thankful for all your reviews they help out tremendously. I am glad that I was able to contribute the little that I did, hope my reviews were helpful.

Unfortunately, it will be a while before I can contribute again. Thursday I will be going under the knife and will have my left testicle removed (they believe I may have testicular cancer). The operation itself is simple and only takes a few weeks at the most to recover. However, I don't know how confident I would be with just one nut. I can have a prosthetic put in but due to how quickly the surgery is taking place and it being Xmas eve, they probably won't be able to have it available the day of. I would have to go back some other time for a separate surgery. I will most likely still lurk around and comment, jealous of the fun you guys will be having, but it will be awhile before I post another review.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, merry Xmas, happy new year, and all that jazz. May you fellas finish the year out with a bang and may 2014 bring plenty of hobbying to everyone. And to the providers, thank you all for keeping us from going crazy lol. Sorry that I didn't get to meet a lot of you. Stay safe everyone!

-mav21
(Soon to be OneNutMongerer) :P Originally Posted by mav21
I wish you the best sweetie, just remember, no one is perfect (and being Providers, we've seen plenty of nuts.....). Now that one nut can get all of the attention....
well wishes babe......
Good health and well-wishes to you. And BTW, we ladies arent bothered by an absent part, as long as you tell us ahead of time, so we dont hurt you trying to find it
Good health and well-wishes to you. And BTW, we ladies arent bothered by an absent part, as long as you tell us ahead of time, so we dont hurt you trying to find it Originally Posted by YummyMarie
That's just wrong Marie...funny but still..a valid point..lmao

Merry Christmas and hope the surgery goes well.
My dog has one nut, and he does just fine. Originally Posted by dearhunter
The one with three legs and one eye?

Here Lucky Lucky, here boy.

Mav, look on the bright side, with only one nut it'll make your dick look bigger.
That's just wrong Marie...funny but still..a valid point..lmao

Merry Christmas and hope the surgery goes well. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
All joking aside, it's a non-issue for me. I like to know ahead of time though. This falls in line with wanting to know if you have a penile implant, if you are taking medication, injections, or anything that will make me go "hmm...something's...diffe rent here?" If I am to give my partner pleasure, it helps to know what I'm working with. Perhaps I should start a thread on this topic...

Mav, I wish you all the best!