MGM Cabaret

Welcome my fellow horn dogs. Just letting you know that this (out of SA Strip Club) is still the place to go, mostly quiet and undisturbed during the day especially. Saw a young Chica today that quickly (well, not THAT quickly!) took care of me and I was on my way with a smile on my face and a load out of my johnson. I'm sure you can get this at the other clubs, but it seems very straightforward here and that's the way I like it.
Enjoy!
How is the lineup during the day?
Are there any big butt strippers there?
What time during the day
Are there any big butt strippers there? Originally Posted by ladiesmane
That goes without saying - San Antonio
Been there before for the same. It’s always hit and miss during the day. I stopped going there after I discovered eccie
Welcome my fellow horn dogs. Just letting you know that this (out of SA Strip Club) is still the place to go, mostly quiet and undisturbed during the day especially. Saw a young Chica today that quickly (well, not THAT quickly!) took care of me and I was on my way with a smile on my face and a load out of my johnson. I'm sure you can get this at the other clubs, but it seems very straightforward here and that's the way I like it.
Enjoy! Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
Guess we know where you spent your eccie vacation!
How is the lineup during the day? Originally Posted by SARufus
Completely depends on the day and time. I've gone on a Sunday and there was NO ONE THERE (dancer/customer); yesterday I hit a grand slam - walked in and 6 gals, most young/hot (one ugly though), and since the local guys were just there to drink/BS, I got attention and quick.

During the weekday normally not much options - more gals come in early-mid evening and Friday/Saturday it's much busier.

they're working on the VIP area to make many small/private rooms - won't leave much room for movement - less the up/down of a dick into a mouth/pussy. (lol)...
Are there any big butt strippers there? Originally Posted by ladiesmane
There are all types - depending on when you go there.
What time during the day Originally Posted by RonMexico69
I was there (Sunday) late in the afternoon - I've gone on a Sunday and no one was there, so pleasantly surprised with 6 there yesterday.
Guess we know where you spent your eccie vacation! Originally Posted by MaskedMarauder
I refuse to support such rumors, MM!

Well, you know a few ladies I've frequented (LOL) - and another website (SB) that I've found some young/college gals.

ECCIE is a great resource, but YOU KNOW there's more than one way to find a female friend (for rent)....
I'd like to find a good college ass to fuck... rare...
What do you tend to spend there
I'd like to find a good college ass to fuck... rare... Originally Posted by jack523
Try "SeekingArrangement.com"; website for sugar-daddies. You determine how much you'll pay for whatever arrangement you're seeking - over a 6 months period I saw about 10 gals, ranging from 18-23. One a UH Volleyball player (6 ft something), 2 Hooters gals, and various other's. Good luck and enjoy....

Al
  • Titch
  • 06-22-2018, 11:10 PM
Tried it out, my mileage didn’t vary much, but it was my first time there so maybe they need to see me a few times.