Senator Fauxcahauntas Is White

]no one has proved that she was ever hired because of her alleged racial background. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
No one has proved that she wasn't hired because of her alleged racial background. The burden is on the leftist s&f to prove.

Professor Bustammate Did the test without knowing where the sample came from , and Bustammate said the DNA Suggests maybe 1/1024 % Keep in mind that we have 8-10% untraceable dna at this time.

So why aren't these issues address , oh yeah some people think she made Dumper look bad HAHAHA what a liberal-retard moment in time.
https://www.nratv.com/episodes/stinc...-2-episode-206

Says it all , just saying ( for the linkists )
She's a loser and she's out of the game.
No one has proved that she wasn't hired because of her alleged racial background. The burden is on the leftist s&f to prove.

Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
Quite the contrary. As with Judge Kavanaugh, people are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Do you or I have to prove that we weren't hired to our jobs for reasons other than we were deemed competent to fill the position?
She's a loser and she's out of the game. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She's a U.S. Senator, one of 100 in the country. What are you? No offense intended.

I respect anyone who has reached such a distinguished position in life, whether I agree with them politically or not.
Well, if you think she's a winner in this debacle then I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya.

She's a U.S. Senator, one of 100 in the country. What are you? No offense intended.

I respect anyone who has reached such a distinguished position in life, whether I agree with them politically or not. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

I respect anyone who has reached such a distinguished position in life, whether I agree with them politically or not. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What are you? Do you respect Trump?
Well, if you think she's a winner in this debacle then I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Now that’s funny!!!!!!!!
But don’t ever accuse anyone of racism...
Quite the contrary. As with Judge Kavanaugh, people are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.
... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
If people are making an assertion, it's up to them to prove it. Senator Warren made an assertion. So did Harvard University.
What are you? Do you respect Trump? Originally Posted by bambino
I am not a “what.” I am a patriotic American and I do not respect Trump. But “what” I am is ashamed and embarrassed by him.

I deeply respect the presidency and the dignity it has traditionally brought to our nation. Even in the worst of times and worst of Presidents.

This isn’t The America we grew up in.

This isn’t The America we grew up in. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No shit!

The fucking liberals saw to that.
Quite the contrary. ... people are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That's "rich"!

Precisely when are they "to be presumed innocent"?