All-Stars credit card fraudulent charges, STAY AWAY

• Mimic
  • 06-26-2022, 05:57 PM
A few months ago I went to all stars to hang out for a bit. I chit chatted with the bartender for a minute and then left within the hour. During that time I had 2 beers. The next day I look on my card and there is a $60 charge. I called All-Stars and told them that was a mistake since i only had 2 beers. Later that day, i got an angry facebook call from the bartender saying I was full of shit and they were making her pay for the difference. This bitch used the name on my card to hunt me down on facebook and threaten to "expose" me to my friends/family if I didn't call them back and say I made a mistake. Well, I'm a family man who doesn't want an angry wife so I cave-in to the demands and put the situation behind me.

After this incident I vowed to not go back there but apparently i don't learn. Fast forward a few months and i'm thinking with my little head again so i decided to stop by for a drink. The events unfolded very similarly to my last visit. I talk to the bartender for a little bit, order a burger and a beer. 2 days later i see a pending $50 charge from all-stars on my card.

I know the advice of only using cash at these places but when you're thinking with your little head you don't always plan ahead. Moral of the story, fuck All-Stars in particular. Screwed twice the same way months apart.
Never use a credit card or start a Tab at a strip club, lucky there wasn't 6 dances on it.
It was the bartender who gave herself a $45 tip

Cash only at clubs!
There is literally an entire movie based around women doing this in clubs and bars. Sorry.
I've gotten into the habit of taking a picture of every recipe after signing a tip..

Cash only at tit bars
Well the fact is they don't know how much you're going to spend (think about paying for gas at the pump) so they 'run' like a $50 dollar charge to see if it 'goes through' then what you really spent should appear on your bill/statement once it settles.