Female Condoms who's tried them?

I have heard of the female condom but never met anyone who actually tried it until I started talking about around a group of guys last week.

This guy says he and his wife use it because she is older and her vag drys out during sex and makes intercourse uncomfortable and her gyno recommended it.

He said it gives her lubed protection and she doesn't dry out and he says he feels the warmth of a pussy unlike the male condom.

Then I just read several Google reviews and a ECCIE review where the guys rave about the thing and the women are OK with it but think it looks silly hanging outside the vag.

ANy ECCIE providers who have tried this or willing to try it?

Google female condom and lots of pictures of what it looks like.
Tried it, felt like a garbage bag.
Female condoms are so damn good. I like making use of them with my favorite lube brand, Sliquid. The way they feel affixed inside of me as opposed to feeling the friction of a male condom is noticeably more pleasurable in my opinion. Most importantly, they provide a similar level of protection as external condoms.
They look horrible!
I look horrible too, but if a self confessed butt slut likes them maybe i should take notes.
I look horrible too, but if a self confessed butt slut likes them maybe i should take notes. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
I just really like this response 😂
They do look awful, but for those gents that a normal condom causes "issues" for, they are Great!
I have used them before when gents have told me that wearing a condom killed their boner. That was an easy fix. HOWEVER, I prefer putting a condom on my partner rather than wearing that thing. It looks like a church bell hanging from my pussy.
I love them! Took a few tries to get the hang of using them, but they are the best, in my opinion. Are they pretty? No, but I don't think that regular condoms are that attractive either. They get the job done and feel a hell of a lot better than male condoms.
I love them! Took a few tries to get the hang of using them, but they are the best, in my opinion. Are they pretty? No, but I don't think that regular condoms are that attractive either. They get the job done and feel a hell of a lot better than male condoms. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
What Ms. Foster is saying is true, and SHE was my first FC experience. From the moment she put me into her love box, I came in literally 5 minutes and I don't usually cum early. Then with Nicole Cox I came twice with her in FC and even quicker. That's how real they feel.
Tried it, felt like a garbage bag. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I concur
I'm so sheltered.............I've never fucked a garbage bag !
Did anyone notice the OP's buddy uses a FC on his "older"+"wife"?
I guess I could give it a try since I do have condom issues at times. But hopefully it feels better. So, which ladies offer it?
Me and my girlfriend have a few!
So I'll raise my hand!