Woohooo.

I will currently be out of the hobby for a couple of weeks, had some augmentations done yesterday, can't wait for everyone to see!
Hope to see y'all soon,
Muahhh!
Very cool, Roxxxy.
I don't understand why girls get implants....they suck!!!

Naturals are so much better, no matter how small....
Wait... You were already a D! What model did you move up to?
You were already gorgeous baby, but I can't wait to see you when you're back. My head will probably explode
Seriously? You were perfect Roxy.
Thank you everyone, they look fantastic and.once again I can't wait to be back!(:
You've obviously never seen Roxy in person.

Wait... You were already a D! What model did you move up to? Originally Posted by flipsix
So I've got to wait that much longer for you to come back to Austin. :-( Glad you like them.

Thank you everyone, they look fantastic and.once again I can't wait to be back!(: Originally Posted by FOXXxYROxXxY
Nope, never had the pleasure. Interested though.
I'm also waiting for her to come back to Austin.
What's the deal with OKC and boob jobs? Lately I've heard of several girls traveling up there to get them done.
There's a well renowned surgeon up there, and the first stop we'll be making is definitely Austin, so I cant wait either!(:
Run!! Don't walk. lol I would see Roxy every week if I lived in Dallas. I guess I'll have to settle for every time she's in Austin. This coming from someone who is VERY picky and has only ever repeated with 3 providers ( Roxy included ).

Nope, never had the pleasure. Interested though. Originally Posted by flipsix
Not a fan of big fake ones.