Too Fat To Hobby?

So after going through some personal transitions involving work and relationships, I've gained some weight. I'm about 50 lbs above my ideal weight (BMI=24.9).

I'm working on it but have drastically cut back my hobbying because of being too self-conscious about my torso's resemblance to Jabba the Hutt.

Ladies (non-BBW) - are you grossed out when you're with a fat guy? Do you prefer he keep his shirt on?

BBW's - do you seem to see more fat guys? I'm wondering if I should simply see BBW's.

Hobbyists - Thoughts? Don't need health suggestions. I work in that field but emotional eating (and drinking beer) can be difficult to lose as a crutch.

I want to hobby but lately I'm having less than a 50% success rate with having a good non-rushed session. I figure that the provider wants me dressed and out ASAP now.

Thoughts? I can't be alone in this situation. Don't even get me started about online dating! The only women interested there outweigh me!
Dude are you serious....They dont give a damn about your looks, they just want you to pay for a ticket to ride....If you weigh 500 and are a slob or if you are Troy Aikman, you get to ride if you have the Benjamins. This is not not a dating service website but a Rent a Pu$$y Center by the hour....Dont confuse them
I'm glad your working on it for your health.

As a provider I look at if you treat me well if you provide all the screening info I ask for if you provide the right donation . The last thing on my mind are your imperfections. I want you to enjoy yourself no matter how big or how small you are.

As a medical professional also, I would say keep working on it we want you to be healthly enough to play with us !
Bobster,
I have met you and I was in no way, shape or form concerned about your weight. By no means, would it be a deterrent to seeing you.
I have had a hobbyist book an appointment with me who IMHO was too fat to hobby. He was so obese that he had a ponderous fat apron and more than likely had not seen his own penis in years and years.
After having to physically wrestle his gut off of where his member should have been, I discover that he has an extra belly button and his penis has recessed so far inward I then had to hold his gut up with one arm, balancing it on my shoulder while I wrestled to get a grip on his elusive penis. Needless to say, I was quickly physically exhausted.
There was a horrible sour odor because obviously he was unable to get clean in the creases, or maybe it was from sour water from not getting completely dry... But, I will say that I gave it a supreme effort because I did not want to hurt his feelings.
I managed to finish... And lo and behold when I stepped into the restroom he ripped off the donation he had placed on the nightstand.
I posted an alert and he responded by writing a horrible review of me that by no means reflected any truth in the situation.
Bobster, you are an exemplary hobbyist and a gentleman. You have absolutely NOTHING to worry about.
I applaud you on your commitment to improve yourself.
Bobster--- if you are only 50 pounds overweight.. then you are doing far better than many out there in hobbyland. I myself often prefer bigger gentlemen, they tend to be more polite and gracious and seem to have a better sense of humor to boot. Having said that, good for you for recognizing that you aren't where you want to be and taking steps to reclaim yourself!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-26-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry.. but isn't this WHY we are providers and get paid unbelievable rates?

I don't have issue with body sizes. Attitude means so much more to me than chiseled abs.

A true provider, a woman into her craft, will make you walk out feeling like you are the long distance boyfriend she's been missing...

This is a place to provide fantasies as a service... If a provider doesn't like or can't perform under the hazards of this job, she should find a new job.
So after going through some personal transitions involving work and relationships, I've gained some weight. I'm about 50 lbs above my ideal weight (BMI=24.9).

I'm working on it but have drastically cut back my hobbying because of being too self-conscious about my torso's resemblance to Jabba the Hutt.

Ladies (non-BBW) - are you grossed out when you're with a fat guy? Do you prefer he keep his shirt on?

BBW's - do you seem to see more fat guys? I'm wondering if I should simply see BBW's.

Hobbyists - Thoughts? Don't need health suggestions. I work in that field but emotional eating (and drinking beer) can be difficult to lose as a crutch.

I want to hobby but lately I'm having less than a 50% success rate with having a good non-rushed session. I figure that the provider wants me dressed and out ASAP now.

Thoughts? I can't be alone in this situation. Don't even get me started about online dating! The only women interested there outweigh me! Originally Posted by Bobster36

Stick to the ladies that don't rush you and care about how you feel as a person.

To all the rest tell them to bite your shiney metal ass!!!
How fat is your wallet?
C'mon Bobster... You've been here long enough to know the answer... Be clean and courteous... They'll love you. Now, if you're 85 years old, that's another story, ha ha ha!!!
J/K...
I don't think it is an issue. I am a fluffy guy and never had a issue with it.
Mr. MasterBaiter.....

For the record....You are YUMMY!!!!!!!!

Spikebaby
Spikebaby for the record you are delicious.
I haven't let myself go like THAT -- I'm only 47 pounds over a BMI of 24.9.

At least on a good day.

It was uncomfortable and bothered me to some extent. Let's get real. Most ladies seemed to deal with it well. But there was always the nagging suspicion that, although they might enjoy seeing me (and appreciate me as a client), they might not enjoy seeing me as much as if I dropped 30 pounds. (Dropping 50 pounds isn't going to happen, alas. But probably neither is dropping 30, come to think of it.) Most have a strong customer-focused ethos. For many, physical appearance is not the most important factor in being attracted (although in the context of P4P, when first meeting, the other factors may take some time to discern). But I still suspect for most ladies physical appearance is A factor, even if not the most important one, in how much she enjoys time with her clients. And for a few ladies, particularly the younger ladies, it seems to be a noticeably more significant factor.

One lady memorably and publicly even asked for height and weight information in screening and announced she wouldn't see anyone more than 30 pounds overweight. Physical fitness was very important to her and she didn't feel she could provide quality service to the seriously overweight. An honest approach and most of us appreciated the candor.

But the attitude -- whether mine or others' -- toward my weight is uncomfortable in many contexts, not just P4P and not just sex. Ultimately you have to deal with it. You needn't and can't let it lead you to withdraw from anything. There are too many excuses, not just weight, that insecurity can use to justify a retreat from the world. That is no way to live. You have to let go.

OK, but I will still draw the line at swimming trunks on a public beach.
Bobster,
I have met you and I was in no way, shape or form concerned about your weight. By no means, would it be a deterrent to seeing you.
I have had a hobbyist book an appointment with me who IMHO was too fat to hobby. He was so obese that he had a ponderous fat apron and more than likely had not seen his own penis in years and years.
After having to physically wrestle his gut off of where his member should have been, I discover that he has an extra belly button and his penis has recessed so far inward I then had to hold his gut up with one arm, balancing it on my shoulder while I wrestled to get a grip on his elusive penis. Needless to say, I was quickly physically exhausted.
There was a horrible sour odor because obviously he was unable to get clean in the creases, or maybe it was from sour water from not getting completely dry... But, I will say that I gave it a supreme effort because I did not want to hurt his feelings.
I managed to finish... And lo and behold when I stepped into the restroom he ripped off the donation he had placed on the nightstand.
I posted an alert and he responded by writing a horrible review of me that by no means reflected any truth in the situation.
Bobster, you are an exemplary hobbyist and a gentleman. You have absolutely NOTHING to worry about.
I applaud you on your commitment to improve yourself. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I'm sorry, but that was hilarious Lol.

I don't mind bigger hobbyists as I am curvy myself. It actually feels better for me to ride a guy that is chubby. It feels good to have a soft stomach below my hips.

I also think bigger hobbyists are better at DATY. They like to eat and I love it!
I posted an alert and he responded by writing a horrible review of me that by no means reflected any truth in the situation. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Is this the review you're referencing? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=244534

Or is it this one? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=188044

Or maybe this one http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=496482

Or perhaps this one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=404192

Could be this one, I guess http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=463826

But it might be this one http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=302218

Or this one http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=303196

If not those, then maybe this one http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=187923

Or this one http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=96859

Just trying to get a reference point to put your post in context.