What do you think this experience would be like

Looks like you'd be having a date in an abandoned house...
overnights?
It's happened Lmfao
http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=352608
Everyone talks about this girl seeing guys in abandoned places or their car. I thought it was an exaggeration until I read it quite literally.
Looks like you'd be having a date in an abandoned house... Originally Posted by prograde

client: what you looking at girl
girl: relax, we have two hours before the owner comes back to do more painting
client: so want you looking for
girl: well (as she starts to talk he asks)
client: what was that noise in the basement
girl: will you relax and get ready. My pimp boyfriend is in the basement getting copper. I'm looking for the ahhhh pharmacy delivery.
She kicks the floor, you can hear the boy friend run out for the delivery. She and turns around and starts a BBBJ. She stops for a second to ask
girl: you seem nervous, relax
girl back at bj
client: thinking, WTF am I doing. If I did not need this for a review I would be running like hell. hum should I make this a yes or a no. Dam if that House fix-er-up guy did not beat me to that stripper, I would not be here.

latter after client is long done fucking her.
client is in his car getting ready to leave. But sees the girl and boyfriend run out like hell bat on wheels. Dropping some of the copper as they run.
Client thinking dang that guy that just pulled in the drive of that house looks like someone I met at a GOBC meeting.
more thinking as client drives away, This is going to make one hell of a review.

^^^ What do I think this experience would be like ^^^
or something like that

see, not abandoned. Just not ready to rent or lease. Dang that owner going to be pissed when he gets back with more paint to find he has to do the plumbing again.

mmmm wonder why that house fix-er-up guy on eccie seems so upset in that other guys review.
Maybe the op said to much in the ROS just sayin LOL

btw:
What do you think this experience would be like
I'm seem the most on topic so far ahhh odd taint it LOL eh

ok done with edit
i'M SCARED
that's too funny, OSD

She looks a little rough too but pretty good for not having heat, electricity or running water
It's happened Lmfao
http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=352608
Everyone talks about this girl seeing guys in abandoned places or their car. I thought it was an exaggeration until I read it quite literally. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
That BP ad isn't for The Mongolian Milkshake...aka lalaboss tho
Looks like you'd be having a date in an abandoned house... Originally Posted by prograde
Bwwwwahaha true but That quote is what I was referring to.
I'm not making fun of this girl for all we know she isn't even in this by choice and maybe she really lives there and this is her only chance at making enough money to keep what little she does have.
With that being said that lala shit is funny and priceless.
Outcall with this one
Wow, artistic photos...like using graffiti, maybe
Splinters are motherfuckers
oooooo jeepers..
With that being said that lala shit is funny and priceless. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
You have no idea, if only you could read ROS
I can on indys I'm fully vouched and have provider plus status I'm also in private forums. It's a hoot, my fav this year was the powerranger blanket one that was removed.