Lets go to Hurricane Harbor!

I'm dying to go to a water park. Who wants to go? Was thinking maybe we could get a group together if there were enough folks interested in going.
Six Flags! Six Flags! All I want to do is go to Six Flags!!!
Count me in!
I'm dying to go to a water park. Who wants to go? Was thinking maybe we could get a group together if there were enough folks interested in going. Originally Posted by honeydavis
I'd be up for a water park.

Six Flags. I'd go but not big on roller coasters. Got enough of those in real life to deal with.
i would love to go!!! let me know if any spots still open!
Oh how I would love to take all of you ladies to either place �� just say when!
Count me in...would love to hang out.
Does this include naughty activities at the park? Would love to go on that log ride and get some good pictures as we come down :O
Does this include naughty activities at the park? Would love to go on that log ride and get some good pictures as we come down :O Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I'm sure you have ladies at m&gs that if you donate to their cause are willing to have fun like that..

I think the best thing is to just pick a date and time. Whoever shows up, shows up. Yes?
I haven't been to either place yet (moved here from Michigan last year). Count me in.
Sounds fun! I'm not big into roller coasters like I used to be but hurricane harbor is something I def wanna do.. I still haven't been since I moved to Texas 4 years ago!! Lol
This getting more interesting by the day...
I'd be up for a water park.

Six Flags. I'd go but not big on roller coasters. Got enough of those in real life to deal with. Originally Posted by hardliner
Shhh... Hurricane Harbor is a Six Flags. It's their waterpark.
Errrr, waterpark? No shirts on the guys? OUT!!!

(me without a shirt . . . total buzzkill right there!)

Not really out, but ain't taking off my shirt )
I got season passes to both. Count me in. Fwiw weekdays are best. Overcrowded on weekends.
Go to Hurricane Harbor almost every weekend. Love water parks. Hope you make it out there this weekend!