Golden Shower

I have always been turned on thinking about trying this. I saw a few providers last year who said they were into giving, but when the time came they let a few drops out and said that was it. Not exactly how I had envisioned things. I had prebooked and told them what I was intersted in, so short notice was not the issue. I am in the western NY area and just wondered if anybody is aware of any providers up this way who are truly into this. I tried posting in the upstate NY section and so far no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Find you a good kink provider....Its not that hard to drink a couple of glasses of water and then share your warm golden flow with a sweet lil slut that craves it...........
I am on board with Athena. Although I do not share the attraction to being pee'd upon. I see the erotic side. I would think most Women would love to piss on their Man. Just a thought.
I'm not sure if it's consider a true 'golden shower', but sometimes while in the shower my partner starts to pee on my leg. It's enjoyable and erotic.
I think the spontaneous moments are the better ones!
I simply adore a woman who will share this
So intimate and erotic!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm....out of curiosity...where do you like your golden shower? In the bed? On your head?
Xoxoxo
@OP

Lei is pretty good. her piss taste great. I dam near drunk all of it.

MF
In the shower or outside.
Swimming pools make for great golden shower and cocktail activities.
I love swimming with a Domina and making sure that I consume every drop every times she requires.
I want to try just about every thing at least once. My birthday with YummieMarie was a whole string of firsts. She squirted to the point I was soaked and so was the bed. Perhaps a quart or more. I decided it would be a great time for me to try golden showers. I got in the bath tub on my back and she stood above my waist after a few moments she let it go all over my mid section. I will try most any thing but brown showers. I would love to spend several hours preparing a lady for fisting.
My greatest desire right now is learning how to work a ladies G spot.
I love giving Golden Showers.... I call my piss the Nectar of a Goddess!!! Come drink my personal champagne!!!!! Anywhere you like it in your mouth, on your face, on your body,on your feet, in the shower, in your tub... Lol!!!! I definitely don't get stage fright....

My most favorite Golden shower memory was when I was working in a "Strip Club" in Vegas a couple years ago and a Gent wanted to taste my Nectar, I sat at the edge of the chair grabbed his empty drink glass put it under the table a filled it up right on the main floor, I put the full glass back on the table and said "Bottoms up" He drank everydrop and said " Wow your piss is so clean it almost tastes like water" I laughed and replied "That's cuz I'm a vegetarian and I don't drink much alcohol, my toxins are clean cumming out of my holes!!!!" Lol!!!

Just a lil tip to get the pee to flow I have learned that if I drink a full bottle of water and mix an emergency vitamin C pack in it that pee comes full forse in about 30 mins....

Enjoy that Nectar Boys!!! Kisses
Winter, you make me laugh, the way you write!
I love peeing on people but I get shy! Alcohol cures me of my shyness, but in general I don't drink, and I don't want to have to drink in the morning or afternoon, so I'm somewhat limited on when I can give them. I love it when I get to practice tho! I love to blast someone's face in the shower. It makes me laugh. So much fun. I don't know why I have some kind of subconscious hang-up about it that I get stage fright without alcohol... Especially since I love peeing on people so much. I even like to be pissed on too.
I think everyone has given a golden shower a time or too... I know I have
I had a girl pee on my junk while riding my and me cumming. That warm feeling sent me over the edge.
The only thing better than that is peeing in their mouths. Once, I was filling this guy's mouth up so fast while in the 69 position, it was running into his ears and all over the bed. LOL I know it's not something everyone likes, but for those who do it's a special kind of fun.