dallas tx squirters

I really would like to find a girl in dallas tx who can squirt alot! Can someone please help me. I've looked everywhere
Post in the Dallas area section and you will be surprised.
if you get to Austin look e up hun
Still not sure why most fellows find this arousing. I just don't get it.
See Cason25. I think she's technically in Ft Worth. But last time we were together I was able to get her to squirt four times!!!!!! She's LOTS of fun!!!!

R14
Still not sure why most fellows find this arousing. I just don't get it. Originally Posted by stanky

Not sure 'arousing' is the right word. I just like the fact that I can get a woman to squirt. Some squirt easily, others not at all. I've tried with past girlfriend to do it a couple of times but she's too uptight and can't relax enough. The first time it happened to me, I was going down on the then girlfriend and she squirted ALL IN MY FACE!!!! I jumped up and was like, "Did you squirt!?? Or did you pee??!!!" Turns out she squirted. First time ever. Then I was like "COOL!!"

R14
Chloe312 gushed 15+ times during a session... VERY fun!
Chloe312 is the king and queen of squirting. When she is aroused, it just pours and pours. In addition, there is plenty of passion.
I can vouch for AngelaS being a squirter, and a very nice lady.
I really would like to find a girl in dallas tx who can squirt alot! Can someone please help me. I've looked everywhere Originally Posted by christ Blakk
Phoenix Skye
I was going down on the then girlfriend and she squirted ALL IN MY FACE!!!! I jumped up and was like, "Did you squirt!?? Or did you pee??!!!" Turns out she squirted.

R14 Originally Posted by Rec1166

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...ally-be-peeing

Try not to think about it too much.
Phoenix Skye Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
+1, big time!!
I can vouch for this girl my former doubles partner when I worked in Austin

Honey Davis

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1940
Add me to the list....I'm in FW most of the time now. Gushed all over a massage clients arm last night....how did that happen?
Maybe it's not the actual fluid that is stimulating, but that fact that it is involuntary and means that your partner has lost control. In most cases it would be very intimate.