Bartenders at BDD

Hey guys bartenders at Baby Dolls always seem to be giving out their numbers... I was sitting next to a guy a couple of weeks ago and one of the bartenders was asking the guy where they were going to eat after she got off from work... She even had a nickname for him and so on... she never said anything out loud but she would text him when he was sitting across from her at bar and he would show me the text...

So everyone in Baby Dolls plays OTC? Is there a requirement at Baby Dolls you must be a hoe to work there? Was cleaning up the numbers in my phone and realized I had about 19 from waitresses, bartenders, and dancers at Baby Dolls which led to nothing except that one offer from a dancer I brought up a while ago, and her number I didn't even have saved...
LOL I believe you're right, you must be a hoe to work there.

Years ago, a waitress just randomly gave me a back rub after ordering shots. Then she started talking about becoming a dancer herself while going to massage school, and gave me her number. She wanted me to hit her up if I wanted a professional massage or was coming to the club.

Fast forward a couple days, and we're fucking on her massage table and slipping everywhere from the oil! This went on for a couple months, but she would get pissy after I started getting OTC from other BDD dancers so I stopped. Still, fond memories.