Strippers for a bachelor part

• jp300
  • 02-20-2014, 12:47 PM
hi guys, I have friends visiting for a buddy's bachelor party. I am thinking about either calling a few strippers home or going to a VIP room at a strip club.
It'll be 8 guys and none of them are hobbyist besides me :-)
Can anyone recommend a stripper or a few that can come home for stripping, lap dances and perhaps L1/L2.
If anyone has an experience @ VIP room for bachelors party in a strip club, what would that be like ?

Also, what would you guys recommend to get strippers at home and get some extra or go out @ VIP room in a strip club ?

Muchas Gracias!
hi guys, I have friends visiting for a buddy's bachelor party. I am thinking about either calling a few strippers home or going to a VIP room at a strip club.
It'll be 8 guys and none of them are hobbyist besides me :-)
Can anyone recommend a stripper or a few that can come home for stripping, lap dances and perhaps L1/L2.
If anyone has an experience @ VIP room for bachelors party in a strip club, what would that be like ?

Also, what would you guys recommend to get strippers at home and get some extra or go out @ VIP room in a strip club ?

Muchas Gracias! Originally Posted by jp300
Are you hosting or just in charge of getting ho's? Where and when? Black, white, hisp? Need more info if your serious. I know a few just from frequent visits to SC over the years. I would suggest goin to your fav club and gtk the bartender that's always a good place to start. Good luck
  • jp300
  • 02-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Are you hosting or just in charge of getting ho's? Where and when? Black, white, hisp? Need more info if your serious. I know a few just from frequent visits to SC over the years. I would suggest goin to your fav club and gtk the bartender that's always a good place to start. Good luck Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
I am hosting and also in charge to get them! looking for 4/19 (Sat) around 121 & DNT. Looking for white. Do PM me some info if you know someone from your visits to SC. thanks!