Sex positions

Sex positions

In reviews I see a lot of new stuff that I am not sure of, The first was surfboard. I looked it up and it was what I thought. There are a few others like deck chair and so on so to better educate myself, and have better provider communication I thought a sex position thread would help that. You know your in a session and you say “lets do soaring eagle” and she looks at you like WTF, so lets all get on board and know our positions so we can flow threw a session with ease.

So no pic but soaring eagle is: The lady is face down, legs spread in full splits (looks like a T ) you enter her from on top either in plank or also known as inverted miss.

Here are some pics of positions I enjoy

"The erotic V" I prefer this one with a spinner and no table, free flying you could say.

The plow

The rock N roller

One of my favorite, The Fan

To be continued!

IB
Here to make it easy and for a few new ideas:
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_index.shtml

Your's are also here, also a good site:
http://www.wewomen.com/relationships...itions-p1.html
Cute illustrations! Kind of makes me wish I was a spinner (for an hour) - ha!
My fave is the one where your penis is in da vagina .
Most exotic I've done was reverse kneeling amazon .
Revers kneeling amazon

IB
That is what it is called? I live the RKA.
That is what it is called? I live the RKA. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Education at its finest (funest).

I personally can't wait to try some of these.

IB
Hey, are tha names fer all them positions the same even if the one on tha bottom is a guy gettin' his bunghole plowed by a strap-on, a tranny or some young dude he picked up from Oil Can Harry's happy hour? I'm askin' fer a friend.
I believe they are , no personal knowledge of course .
So why are you friends with someone like that?
Friend is a politician ... they do themselves all sort of favors - ALL THE TIME.
Hey, are tha names fer all them positions the same even if the one on tha bottom is a guy gettin' his bunghole plowed by a strap-on, a tranny or some young dude he picked up from Oil Can Harry's happy hour? I'm askin' fer a friend. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
I have always thought that "I'm asking for a friend" was code for "really I'm asking for me" IJS

IB
Friend is a politician ... they do themselves all sort of favors - ALL THE TIME. Originally Posted by fun2come
Well, he's got real good hair, so he attracts all kinds.

One I haven't done and want to

IB