Sex positions

Thanks for the thread and the pictures. Looking them over one thing that is obvious to me is they all look a LOT more comfortable for Him than for Her, why we (guys) mostly like them younger I supposed. Still flexible you know.

. Originally Posted by greymouse
Thais is why these are Daty for him positions, not many GF's and SO's will tolerate these positions.

IB

When done in plank this is amazing dog, nothing lazy about that, do your pushups guys
I like scissor position, either laying on the bed or guy standing at edge of bed. nice view of ladies curves & view of pussy wrapped around my cock!

When done in plank this is amazing dog, nothing lazy about that, do your pushups guys Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
That's my favorite in Doggie. It's also know as Downward Dog(gie), and I believe, Surfboard if I'm not mistaken. Yeah your right about nothing being lazy -- push-ups or straight-arm planks will help you this one. If you put a pillow underneath her pelvis, I've read it will allow deeper penetration and you'll really be hitting her G-spot.
Although similar I think Surfboard is a whole different thing. The body is not elevated over the lady, more of a smothering effect as your whole body wraps around hers.

2 top faves are called "The Turtle" and "The Folded Deckchair". Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

Just want to hear from the ladies. Have any of you ever tried the following positions? If so, tell me what you think.

Attached Images File Type: jpg 88855228724300713918.jpg (109.8 KB, 252 views) File Type: gif standing_up_position_1.gif (49.2 KB, 251 views)

This is a position a none MSOG lady assumes, she can always kick you out, literally.

Me so horny

IB
I LOVE this position but sometimes I worry about the condom (even when wet or well-lubed I tend to grip pretty good especially in this position).

When done in plank this is amazing dog, nothing lazy about that, do your pushups guys Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Too bad the picture isn't moving but that's my s**t lol.

This looks like a Daty for him presentation.

IB
Iron butterfly...i would love to try that position with you.....it looks fun!!!