TV show Lost

Was just wondering if i'm the only one hooked on the show like a $$ a day crack habit. I think this is one of the best shows on TV ever and i sure hate that next season will be the last. There's always Heroes after that. Just wondering out loud.
I wait until they are over, then watch the whole thing on BD.
I've watched all the way up until this season. I missed the first couple of episodes then couldn't figure out how to catch back up. So I'm going to wait and watch it all on hulu one weekend when I have nothing to do. Same with Heroes. That's my favorite show of all, but I haven't watched anything at all this season. I do have all those saved on DVR so that's another weekend.
I'm hooked on "Weeds"

One of my Season 2 DVD's got scratched beyond repair and I drove around to three 24 hour Walmarts one night until I found a replacement.

That show just brings back too many good memories of 60's and 70's fun times!!!
I'm also hooked on Dexter but i don't have showtime so i have to wait for it to come out DVD never have seen Weeds may have to check it out one day.
I just have basic cable too.

At the end of the season I just go out and buy the DVD's.

There's probably a whole lot of other good shows on cable because they don't have all the restrictions of network TV.