Wanna try again?

I am thinking of visiting again. I have not given it a fair chance and am looking to meet and make my own friends and not listen to what other girls say. I would rather learn for myself and not regret then to question and not know. I am looking to be in Shreveport Jan 6th-9th..Suggestions? I had to visit New York alone to see that there are a few great guys there but beware the few bad ones are bad...and I am glad I went.. The good ones made it worth it. It's Shreveport's turn...good or bad I would like to come and take my chances..Where should I avoid and where is good to eat? Where is hot where is not? Please pm me with any info

L.L
For a place to stay, I'll let some of the ladies answer that. They know best.

I would suggest that you avoid BackPage while you're here. I know that some of the ladies here also run ads on BP, but I wouldn't. Seems that the local LEO read that more than the Times. lol. Just give the guys here plenty of notice. (Provider Ads and Weekend Lineup forums)

What's hot? Are you talking nightlife? Realize this is from the male perspective, and JMHO, but it ain't hot here. If I'm going to a club, it won't be in S'port/Bossier.

. . . where is good to eat? . . .
That, I can help you with. "EAT AT JOE'S!" Get it? My handle is littleJOE. Oh well, I tried.
Seriously, the best Mexican food in this area is at the Superior Grill on Line Ave. It's all good, but my favorites are the Taco Salad (with fajita meat) and the Chicken Fajitas.
Thanks Joe!!Merry Christmas Yall
I look forward to your visit ;-)