Spinners

We have had a lot of spinners come through in the past and that seems to have come to a halt. I think a lot of the problem comes from the negative comments that have been made about our city. It sucks because if you use P411 and Eccie there are no problems. I have been in the hobby for many years and the only issue I had was before eccie with BP.
Sure miss the good old days and the spinners with great menus.
HD,
I hear you. And, I agree. Most of the time, I have to go to Houston or Dallas to find what I'm looking for.

I'm really into spinners, but I may be more picky than most. I only want spinners with the "innocent" look. The "schoolgirl" type. I prefer no tattoos. (I can tolerate one or two really small, discreet tats, but that's about it) No pierced nipples or clit. No fake boobs or mommy tummy. And, if the weight is over about 100-110 pounds, they must wear it very well. (proportioned)

Now, THAT'S hard to find, and they almost never come to our fair city.
I agree.....other than one of my regulars got busted from a guy on eccie, and said she would never come here again.....and another got busted using P411, and will never come here again, yeah she turned him in on P411 but the damage is done, 96 days later I went to see her in Texarkana.....none are 100% safe
I feel the pain as well.
The equation is simple:

Book AND show up = providers will return.

You gents don't know how bad it was when I first entered the hobby. We got MAYBE one touring provider every three months. Through the efforts of some old aspd gents (going to Dallas socials, going to Dallas and seeing gals, getting back channel gents to book, booking the gals and not canceling, etc.) the pump got primed and the ladies began to tour here.

So, the point is, you want 'em hunt for 'em. Don't expect them to chase.

HID
The equation is simple:

Book AND show up = providers will return.

You gents don't know how bad it was when I first entered the hobby. We got MAYBE one touring provider every three months. Through the efforts of some old aspd gents (going to Dallas socials, going to Dallas and seeing gals, getting back channel gents to book, booking the gals and not canceling, etc.) the pump got primed and the ladies began to tour here.

So, the point is, you want 'em hunt for 'em. Don't expect them to chase.

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
1^10
I have NEVER booked and not showed! I think the LEO is so strong around here that the prize is not worth the struggle.....although the no show does happen here it goes both ways.....booked with an ATF on Monday drove an hr to get there... I call from the parking lot and she tells me we have to reschedule....Jasmine I will never see you again
I wasn't going to say anything but it's like something inside is saying talk . Ok we are all grown people , we all see and is turned on by different women of all races , and sizes. My quest in this hobby world is to make and enjoy sex with all the beautiful sexy women that come here are if they will not I try to go to them . Guys I do know that the providers do not come here like they use to ! Now is it because they don't screen and get busted , are is it they use buster page cause we want see them ! Just think about it !!! Not saying that it's nothing wrong with buster page but the popo is more on there I believe than on here . There was a thread in Dallas that I commented on maybe a yr ago . Some providers do need to step up there game but we being the clients need to communicate and let them know what type of session we are looking for and stop cancelling on them ! Just my 2 penny's
Go look at the latest review in the review section....providers suck!!!!!