Social idea

Who all would be interested in a party bus social that comes equipped with karaoke?
Me!!!!!!!!! Thats fun and different!!!
I'd like to get to hang out on a bus, or wherever?
  • Loxly
  • 02-04-2017, 11:25 AM
I proposed this once. It's really tough getting commitments and it's not cheap. Plus you'd have to plan a route for pickups and drop offs to cover north and south.

Not to say it can't be done but it'll take some planning. I talked to the folks who run The Cherry Bomb and they'll work with you. They did say that once you're on the bus clothing is optional... LOL

http://www.ridethecherrybomb.com/faq
I proposed this once. It's really tough getting commitments and it's not cheap. Plus you'd have to plan a route for pickups and drop offs to cover north and south.

Not to say it can't be done but it'll take some planning. I talked to the folks who run The Cherry Bomb and they'll work with you. They did say that once you're on the bus clothing is optional... LOL

http://www.ridethecherrybomb.com/faq Originally Posted by Loxly
Lol, I've seen that bus in my neighborhood!!
Aww man, you gotta wait till you're ON the bus to be naked..?
Well I already have a bus in mind. I was thinking good clean fun. Clothing is a must. There is nothing wrong with some good clean fun.

Nothing hobnob related discussed just a group of like minded people having fun.

The bus I head in mind holds 14 people max.

If we reserved it for 3 hours that would be right at 25 dollars a person which includes gratudity for the driver. Plus byob. I dont mind supplying some mixers and ice

We have a meeting place in mind where we can grab drinks prior to pick up which will also be the drop off place.

I dont want this being more difficult then it should be. I think this would be fun.

If you are interested please email me so I can put the list together.
Sounds fun ! I am game for that.
Ok I have a bus lined up. Just needs dates thrown at me. Thinking first week in March or April.

Stripper pole included