Nicole Bloom available island

Wow what a beautiful day, what’s next? I took some new pics this morning before I got on the road!

I’m down 134lbs, yes this is the same Nicole that previously went by NicoleBBW and there are some changes that’ll be coming soon! Can’t wait for my next round of pics in a few weeks. I’m still in a D cup and lots of fun so come see!
Xoxo
Wow, Nicole... I am so totally impressed. Which island will you be visiting? Can't wait to see the new pics.
Your fan,
Flanker

Oops, just saw the new pics. Beautiful.
Your personality is just the cherry on top.
So beautiful, darlin! And the cherry on top, as always, that brilliant smile of your's. Luv it!
Thank you flanker & Laney!
I guess everyone must think my new pics are fake? I mmmm maybe I got too used to being busy but I’ve been on the road a lot and hasn’t been this slow in the area for me ever that I remember. I won’t be back for awhile. Thank you to those that appreciate my skills and beauty! To those that flaked on appointments, I’m not mad but next time I’m asked to come somewhere I’ll definitely request a deposit... or keep it moving to where I’ve been doing well. I guess the seasons here are always unusual. Lol
Xoxo
I spoke too soon lol, thanks everyone in fwb see y’all next time!
I’m back again lol is it overcast today?