Very disturbed individual

Texting me and being rude and pushy says he’s gonna blast me bc I refuse to see him like I care; anyways ladies be safe out there if anyone wants this weirdos number lmk. He’s “not a member yet” just be safe.
Texting me and being rude and pushy says he’s gonna blast me bc I refuse to see him like I care; anyways ladies be safe out there if anyone wants this weirdos number lmk. He’s “not a member yet” just be safe. Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
It's definitely your right if you don't want to see someone. Safety should definitely be high on the priority list, so if you don't feel safe seeing someone, then definitely don't see them.

Hoping he's just blowing-smoke, and doesn't try to do anything else.
He's definitely swimming in the wrong pool if he thinks that we'd be so gullible to believe a NEWB talking shit about an established provider with a proven record. He'd be running a fool's errand fuck'im. Or not. Hahaha
I’m so sorry to hear... it’s so scary the things some people say when we decline to see them. The other day I declined someone and they told me I’m probably a rape baby, called me fat ugly and dumb then texts from another number saying.... is this number blacklisted too bitch?
Please pm me his info, I might already have him blocked but better safe than sorry.
Be safe and take care of yourself.
if he shows up on site, we'll be sure to black ball him. no need for anyone to be rude to one of our friends on this site. we have your back.
thank you!
Rejection sucks. But, that is life for you and something we all have to deal with. Like adults. Sorry NLN you had to deal with that. Poor guy is mad 'cause his dad gets laid more than he does.
  • Tex_
  • 01-09-2021, 05:53 AM
FunkMonk that's a GnR quote right? About Bob Guiccione & Spin magazine?
lol. Yes, it's a G'n'R quote from Get in the Ring. Good pick up Tex.
Sounds very familiar..PM me the number please