State: Texas
Address: Hulen Area
Activities: BBBJ, CG, MISH, DOGGY, DFK, RCG, ETC
Hair Length and Color: Red hair Longer length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Red hair, slim, mid 20s. B-cups and nice ass. Natural
Recommendation: Yes
I can’t decide on who to take the plunge with at the ranch. I’m torn between Lexi, Lizzy, or Peyton. Guess I can start with one and find out, I haven’t had PA for a long time so I can’t see the session details. I used to see Kenzie years ago but haven’t really hobbied much since, now that I have a SO!
  • grail
  • 11-16-2021, 06:34 PM
BBVIP!

https://dallas.rubratings.com/194936

Originally Posted by grail
400 is steep. But if you got it and want it...There ya go
  • grail
  • 11-18-2021, 07:28 PM
400 is steep. But if you got it and want it...There ya go Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Some guys on here pay much more for way less. Feeding that GPS. Smh.

New addition IVY looks promising too
What’s your thoughts on Makenzie? I’ve been debating taking the plunge with her recently. Only found one review and it seems bad
What’s your thoughts on Makenzie? I’ve been debating taking the plunge with her recently. Only found one review and it seems bad Originally Posted by doughboytg1
Reviews will become less and less. The new law is pushing us back into the dark ages.
Lizzy is a great choice. Awesome oral skills.
What’s your thoughts on Makenzie? I’ve been debating taking the plunge with her recently. Only found one review and it seems bad Originally Posted by doughboytg1
I wouldn't go for it. Pics are heavily edited.
Haha, most all the rubrating girls, red table included, are "heavily" edited. Like poker you never know what you will draw. Sure fun playing. I do wonder about Lexi. She seldom works so difficult to schedule.