I HAVE THE BEST SON IN THE WORLD

WELL MY SON IS DOING GREAT! HE WRITES ME EVERY CHANCE HE GETS, AND HE SAYS BASIC IS NOT AS BAD AS HE THOUGHT! BUT THIS LAST LETTER I RECIEVED HE SENT ME A NECKLACE KINDA LOOKS LIKE A DOG TAG BUT ITS GOT THE AMERICAN FLAG ON ONE SIDE AND A SCRIPT ON OTHER THAT SAYS, MAY THE LORD WATCH BETWEEN YOU AND ME WHILE WE ARE APART GENESIS 31:49, JUST FOR HIM TO THINK TO SEND ME ANYTHING WHILE HE IS GOING THROUGH THIS PART OF HIS LIFE AND KNOWING HOW MUCH I MISS HIM MEANS SO MUCH, JUST PROVES TO ME I HAVE THE BEST SON IN THE WORLD (IM SURE OTHER MOMS FEEL THE SAME BUT TO ME HES THE BEST)!!!
This is great. Congratulations, Liz. Makes your day, I'm sure.
YES IT DID, AFTER I STOPPED CRYING LOL TEARS OF JOY
Liz, it's a blessing to anyone to have a child who expresses appreciation for his/her parent(s); to have one who expresses it during such a challenging time is extraordinary. You are most fortunate. Thanks for sharing.
Being away from everyone you love for the first time, makes one reflect and appreciate those that are left behind. I'm sure he is doing great.
He has a great Mom AlSo
Awesome Liz! You think you're crying now...wait until you go to his graduation...better bring in the shopvac! (lol)
Great parents raise great children You are a wonderful mother, Liz. Congrats on having such an awesome son! I hope mine are like that when they grow up.
Perfect! That has to make you feel great.. and me too!!

Always tell your kids how much you love them before hanging up on the phone! I do so every time I talk to mine.
why am I not surprised Liz???
hope I helped a little bit.....
  • Mokoa
  • 08-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Yes, you certainly do.

All the best to both of you!
THANK YOU EVERYONE AND IM EXCITED FOR GRADUATION AND IM SURE EVEN MY WATERPROOF MAKEUP WONT SURVIVE HES ALMOST THERE HE GRADUATES SEPT 27 HE SAYS HE MIGHT GET A WEEK OFF BEFORE HIS EOD TRAINING I HOPE SO CAUSE THAT TRAINING IS ALOT LONGER BUT THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU ALL ARE THE BEST
Liz when he graduates he is then a protector of American liberty and all of the freedoms we enjoy everyday. He certainly should be appreciated for protecting our country. And you should be proud to have raised this fine young man. He is most certainly a reflection of you.