Chihuahua Puppies

Sooooo I recently adopted a homeless chihuahua and am now regretting it because he "hooked" up with my other chihuahua and well 1+1=hell who knows how many. They will be small and cute I do know that. I would love to keep them all I can't though. I have a 120lbs. rottweiler, a boy chihuahua and now a pregnant girl chihuahua. If you or anyone you know may want free chihuahua puppies/puppy please let me know. To good stable homes only of course.

She should be giving birth in at most a few weeks. So of course it will be a while but, I just wanted to get it out there.

Muah!
Bailey
FancyinHeels may be interested...she is in Houston section here
I may be also
How big are the parents?
Should have got your babies fixed!! Whatever happens or whoever you give the puppies to make sure to get em' fixed and treated for rabies, bordetella, heartworms among other things.......also, gettin' em' the lepto vaccine is a good idea if you live out in the country(:

I got both my little babies fixed asap!! Responsibility people!! Please!!

Hope they find good homes.....chichi's are so smart, loyal and sweet
you never saw beverly hills chihuahua, or any movie with the good girl and the bad boy getting together

sorry bailey, I know it's not funny, but reading your post brought a smile. thanks

hope you find good homes for the puppies, and you might think about spaying or neutering one or both the chihuahuas. Their probably not going to stop making puppies otherwise or practicing for that matter.
I am interested. Do u have pictures of the parents?

She should be ready to give birth any day now...I am assuming. I want to keep the pups with her for about 6-8 weeks. I would love to have any willing takers come take a look once they are weened or close to it anyway. I don't know many people here so the board, spca and craigslist is my only hope (which of course I will be picky as I am an avid dog lover). I have had her (the white one) for about four years never needed to have her fixed she is attached to my hip. Then he came along and quicker than I could blink an eye they were attached. They are VERY well taken care of and VERY spoiled. Anyone who has met them or knows me knows they are my babies. I am honestly very excited at the idea of her having the pups. Looking forward to the experience! I just want to find them all loving homes. I can post more pics of them if need be (: Even hooked up an air conditioner in my garage just for the babes <3

Thanks for the interest guys and gals!!
And as soon as this litter is all settled she AND he will be getting fixed (:
Cute couple. More than likely they will light tan.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-16-2013, 09:23 PM
you never saw beverly hills chihuahua, or any movie with the good girl and the bad boy getting together Originally Posted by sms918

Tiny but Mighty!
OMG they look like mine except she is bigger than he is lol
I'm not a dog person, I have cats, but he is cute. they both are. I would definitely put more pictures if I was you. That should help find homes for your puppies, remind people just how adorable chihuahuas are.
You know when you see those little puppies, it's going to be difficult to let them go.

bailey brought up a good point, if you have pets. this heat can kill more than just humans, the best way to protect them is air conditioners, keeping pets inside homes during hottest part of day, and don't leave pets in vehicles!
They are ADORABLE! I'm interested... Let us know once the puppies are here.
They are ADORABLE! I'm interested... Let us know once the puppies are here. Originally Posted by Viviana Montero
Great! Will do for sure!!! (: